The Maintenance and Reliability Professional (Reliability Coordinator) position is responsible for being the liaison between maintenance and operations for identifying and correcting maintenance processes, assuring priority maintenance work is completed utilizing appropriate resources and in conjunction with production schedules, managing 3rd party contractor relationships, and ensuring work is done according to established safety standards.
40% Act as primary contact between production and maintenance to schedule and coordinate required maintenance.
35% Coordinate execution of work by 3rd party contractors. Ensures 3rd party contractors are SMI approved and safety trained. Acts as principal contact and liaison with 3rd party contractors and internal stakeholders. Although responsible for 3rd party contractor work in all departments, specific ownership for site grounds and facility utilities is the responsibility of the Reliability Coordinator.
15% Ensure all work is done according to established safety and food safety standards. Train technicians in fundamentals of maintenance and reliability leading practices.
10% Perform other duties as assigned, including participation in continuous improvement group activities related to EHS, FSQR, Reliability and Production Excellence.
This position is posted internally as well as externally.
• Minimum a high school degree or an approved GED
• 6 years' experience in maintenance
• Working experience in computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook and Power Point)
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Ability to organize, coordinate and accomplish multiple tasks independently with strong attention to detail
• Demonstrated ability to build and maintain effective working relationships internally and externally
• Demonstrated effective systematic problem solving & analytical skills
• Ability to balance and achieve positive results in the areas of food safety, safety, quality, productivity, cost and employee relations
• Bachelor's Degree in engineering or other technical disciplines
• 4+ years' experience in maintenance or reliability
• Working knowledge of Computerized Maintenance Management Systems, including Maximo or SAP
• Experience working with or establishing a team. Ability to be a team leader
• Experience and execution with Root Cause Analysis, Reliability Centered Maintenance and/or Failure Mode Effects Analysis
• Demonstrated understanding of precision maintenance techniques (alignment, shaft tolerances, etc.) and predictive technologies (Vibration Analysis, Infrared, Oil Analysis, Motor Circuit Analysis, etc.) and machinery alignment procedures.
• Certified Maintenance Reliability Professional (CMRP) certification
• Clear understanding of Reliability Excellence Model and working knowledge of reliability practices
• Continuous improvement experience or certifications
• HACCP or FSSC 22000 experience
• OSHA 10-hour training in General Industry Safety and Health OR OSHA 30-hour training in Construction Safety and Health.
• Ability to travel as needed, typically less than 10% of the time
Strategic Accounts Compliance Coordinator - 18175 Description JOB TITLE: SA Compliance Coordinator JOB SUMMARY: T h e Compliance Coordinator prepares and tracks compliance related documents and...
United States Position Summary Position Summary: The Product Compliance Senior Engineer supports projects to address product standards, certifications, and regulations including those required for...
United States Position Summary SCOPE: Individual Contributor - responsible for supporting the development and implementation of enterprise-wide programs and processes to support company Product...
09-May-2018 United States Position Summary SCOPE: Individual Contributor - responsible for supporting the development and implementation of enterprise-wide programs and processes to support...
0972:Milwaukee CSOC Wisconsin Contact Center & Financial Services Job Description POSITION OBJECTIVE The Senior Risk Analyst, Third Party Risk Management position will be responsible for leading...
Eaton Power Systems Division is seeking a Coil Ovens Operator-3rd shift. The Coil Ovens Operator-3rd shift will be based out of our North Street facility in Waukesha, WI PRIMARY FUNCTION: Place...
Strategic Accounts Compliance Coordinator - 18175 Description JOB TITLE: SA Compliance...
United States Position Summary Position Summary: The Product Compliance Senior Engineer supports...
United States Position Summary SCOPE: Individual Contributor - responsible for supporting the...
09-May-2018 United States Position Summary SCOPE: Individual Contributor - responsible for...
0972:Milwaukee CSOC Wisconsin Contact Center & Financial Services Job Description POSITION...
Eaton Power Systems Division is seeking a Coil Ovens Operator-3rd shift. The Coil Ovens...