The Maintenance and Reliability Professional (Reliability Coordinator) position is responsible for being the liaison between maintenance and operations for identifying and correcting maintenance processes, assuring priority maintenance work is completed utilizing appropriate resources and in conjunction with production schedules, managing 3rd party contractor relationships, and ensuring work is done according to established safety standards.
40% Act as primary contact between production and maintenance to schedule and coordinate required maintenance.
35% Coordinate execution of work by 3rd party contractors. Ensures 3rd party contractors are SMI approved and safety trained. Acts as principal contact and liaison with 3rd party contractors and internal stakeholders. Although responsible for 3rd party contractor work in all departments, specific ownership for site grounds and facility utilities is the responsibility of the Reliability Coordinator.
15% Ensure all work is done according to established safety and food safety standards. Train technicians in fundamentals of maintenance and reliability leading practices.
10% Perform other duties as assigned, including participation in continuous improvement group activities related to EHS, FSQR, Reliability and Production Excellence.
This position is posted internally as well as externally.
• Minimum a high school degree or an approved GED
• 6 years' experience in maintenance
• Working experience in computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook and Power Point)
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Ability to organize, coordinate and accomplish multiple tasks independently with strong attention to detail
• Demonstrated ability to build and maintain effective working relationships internally and externally
• Demonstrated effective systematic problem solving & analytical skills
• Ability to balance and achieve positive results in the areas of food safety, safety, quality, productivity, cost and employee relations
• Bachelor's Degree in engineering or other technical disciplines
• 4+ years' experience in maintenance or reliability
• Working knowledge of Computerized Maintenance Management Systems, including Maximo or SAP
• Experience working with or establishing a team. Ability to be a team leader
• Experience and execution with Root Cause Analysis, Reliability Centered Maintenance and/or Failure Mode Effects Analysis
• Demonstrated understanding of precision maintenance techniques (alignment, shaft tolerances, etc.) and predictive technologies (Vibration Analysis, Infrared, Oil Analysis, Motor Circuit Analysis, etc.) and machinery alignment procedures.
• Certified Maintenance Reliability Professional (CMRP) certification
• Clear understanding of Reliability Excellence Model and working knowledge of reliability practices
• Continuous improvement experience or certifications
• HACCP or FSSC 22000 experience
• OSHA 10-hour training in General Industry Safety and Health OR OSHA 30-hour training in Construction Safety and Health.
• Ability to travel as needed, typically less than 10% of the time
AECOM is seeking experienced Production Maintenance Mechanics in New Berlin, WI These positions work 12-hour night shifts.. On our schedule rotation of 3 on and 2 off; 2 on and 3 off - you'll work...
In general: Be familiar and comply with rules and policies of JLL. Maintain work area in a neat and organized manner. Proofread and edit documents for grammar, spelling, and numerical...
This full-time, permanent Third Shift Senior Maintenance Leader will be at a castings manufacturer for the heavy duty, commercial vehicle industry. The company values employees so much so that...
AECOM is seeking mid-level, multi-craft Production Maintenance Electricians for our manufacturing maintenance team in New Berlin, WI! These positions work 12-hour shifts. Both Day and Night...
As the Production Quality Manager (PQM), you are responsible for the coaching, management, and leadership of VSA employees as well as operations. The PQM works to ensure that we are providing...
Position Responsibilities/Requirements Job Summary Mainframe Programmer Analyst for a Service Delivery environment. This entry level programmer analyst position will be required to support...
AECOM is seeking experienced Production Maintenance Mechanics in New Berlin, WI These positions...
In general: Be familiar and comply with rules and policies of JLL. Maintain work area in a neat...
This full-time, permanent Third Shift Senior Maintenance Leader will be at a castings...
AECOM is seeking mid-level, multi-craft Production Maintenance Electricians for our...
As the Production Quality Manager (PQM), you are responsible for the coaching, management, and...
Position Responsibilities/Requirements Job Summary Mainframe Programmer Analyst for a Service...