For more than a century, the people of Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) have transformed crops into products that serve the vital needs of a growing world. Today, we re one of the world s largest agricultural processors and food ingredient providers, with approximately 40,000 employees serving customers in hundreds of countries. With a global value chain that includes approximately 450 crop procurement locations, more than 330 food and feed ingredient manufacturing facilities, 62 innovation centers and the world s premier crop transportation network, we connect the harvest to the home, making products for food, animal feed, industrial and energy uses.
Elevator Worker State Line, IN
This is a full-time, hourly level position.
We are looking for an individual ready to take on the challenges and responsibilities at our State Line, IN facility.
Potential assignments may include, but are not limited to:
- Dump and load railcars and trucks
- Operate a grain dryer
- Assist with grain handling
- General housekeeping duties
- General maintenance, as needed
To be considered for an opportunity, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Commitment to ADM s goal of achieving a zero injury culture; understand and follow company safety procedures
- High school education or equivalent
- Exhibit regular and prompt attendance
- Able to meet physical requirements of the position including, but not limited to: prolonged periods of standing and sitting, working in confined spaces and from heights, bending, kneeling, climbing stairs and ladders, working in a variety of conditions (heat, cold, dust, etc), lift up to 50 lbs unassisted
- Willing to work overtime and weekends
- Demonstrate initiative to work independently while flexible enough to work in team setting when needed
- Exhibit a professional image at all times; maintain a positive and respectful attitude
Relocation benefits are not provided for this position.
Candidates are required to provide their own means of transportation.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life and dental insurance.
ADM requires a successful completion of a pre-employment drug-screen, medical questionnaire and background check.
ADM is an Equal Opportunity Employer for minorities, females, protected veterans and individuals with a disability.
To apply please click on APPLY TO THIS POSITION
Job Post Date: 01/07/20
Here are some other jobs you may be interested in applying for.
To save these jobs and apply later, create a profile
A Supplier Quality Engineering job is available with Kelly Engineering Services in Hagerstown, MD area. A Bachelor’s degree in engineering along with 8 years’ experience working in a manufacturing...
A Supplier Quality Engineering job is available with Kelly Engineering Services in Hagerstown,...