Do you have excellent proofreading and interpersonal skills? Are you highly detailed? Do you have an interest or background in agriculture? Do you have experience in InDesign or similar software? If so, and you have excellent attention to detail with strong oral and written communication skills, we want to hear from YOU!
For nearly a century, Wilbur-Ellis has experienced success and growth in marketing and distributing agricultural products and services. Join us and grow your career with a strong and profitable industry leader offering competitive compensation, tremendous growth and development opportunities, and a people-first work environment. Come grow with us!
General Purpose and Scope of Position:
Wilbur-Ellis is seeking a Part-Time Label Order Fulfillment Administrator to coordinate the order process, procurement, production and timely delivery of Branded product packaging labels to the manufacturing facilities and branch locations.
Key Skills and Abilities Include:
- Ability to work and contribute in a team setting
- Experience in the Agriculture industry is a plus
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Competency with InDesign software is desirable
Key Personal Attributes Include:
- Excellent interpersonal skills between both customers and fellow employees
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- High level of professionalism
- Strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize multiple assignments
- Excellent attention to detail
Specific Responsibilities and Key Deliverables Include:
- Facilitate and coordinate packaging label order fulfillment, including:
- Verifying current label version
- Working with manufacturing facilities to verify label availability
- Creation of Purchase Order when needed
- Reviewing production proof against current artwork and verifying reprints
- Posting label orders to appropriate project tracking software
- Proofread labels, and printer's proofs as directed.
- Aid in the modification of Wilbur-Ellis Branded Product labels as directed by Label Layout Designer.
- All other duties as assigned
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive hourly wage (to be determined based on experience and other factors)
- Comprehensive company benefits
If you are currently a Wilbur-Ellis employee, please notify your Manager prior to applying for this position. Thank you!
Job Code: LABEL03560
Posted On: 07/30/2019 Merchandiser req11942 Employment Type: Regular Location: KENNEWICK,WA Top Reasons to Work for Bimbo Bakeries USA: Introductory sales position with opportunities for...
DESCRIPTION The Director of Information Technology shall be responsible to direct, manage, supervise, plan and coordinate the activities and operations of the Information and Technology Services...
QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED: 1. Must possess a valid Washington State Teaching Certificate with an Elementary Education Endorsement. 2. Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree 3. Must meet all State...
GOALS AND RESPONSIBILITIES: 1. Carry out the objectives of the volleyball program as Assistant Coach as outlined by the Athletic Director and Head Coach. 2. Fulfill administrative, program...
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS The equivalent of 12 quarter college credits in early childhood education. Initial or higher Washington State Early Childhood Certificate OR A current child development...
Posted On: 07/30/2019 Merchandiser req11942 Employment Type: Regular Location: KENNEWICK,WA Top...
DESCRIPTION The Director of Information Technology shall be responsible to direct, manage,...
QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED: 1. Must possess a valid Washington State Teaching Certificate with an...
GOALS AND RESPONSIBILITIES: 1. Carry out the objectives of the volleyball program as Assistant...
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS The equivalent of 12 quarter college credits in early childhood...