Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Bayer Animal Health Microbiologist II
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Bayer Animal Health Microbiologist II are to:
- Act as laboratory leader for LAL testing, LTA testing, MIC studies, Microbial Identifications, Sterility testing, Microbial Limits testing, Sub-Visible Particulate testing, Media Preparation/Growth Promotion, or Environmental Monitoring with the responsibility of assisting the lab supervisor to:
- Ensure an adequate inventory of media and supplies to prevent testing delays;
- Ensure procedures and test methods related to the testing are accurate and being followed by technical staff;
- Ensure technicians performing tests are qualified;
- Ensure testing are performed to meet customer requirements;
- Ensure good documentation practices are followed by technical staff;
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor of Science degree in a biological science, preferably with an emphasis in microbiology and a minimum of two years as a working Pharmaceutical Microbiologist;
- Must have well-developed communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work well both independently and with others in team situations;
- Working knowledge of microbiology, USP methods and FDA guidelines;
- Able to follow instructions, both verbal and written.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Contact Us + 1 888-473-1001, option #5