Kelly Services is hiring multiple Electro-Mechanical Assemblers for our client located in Irvine, CA. These positions will be contract for a duration of 3-6 months with an opportunity for direct hire for the right candidate. Work hours will be from 7:00am - 3:30pm; Monday - Friday.
- Assemble Electro-Mechanical parts and perform inner chassis wiring connections using both calibrated and non-calibrated hand tools per work order instructions.
- Assemble simple to complex Cable harness assemblies when necessary.
- Performs a variety of routine mechanical and/or electromechanical assembly operations I accordance with work order instructions, Engineering BOM drawing, manufacturing process specifications, company instructions and procedures.
- Conducts inspections of own and/or other associates work to insure correctness in accordance with company and /or customer drawing.
- Provides simple welding tasks and /or brazing, or soldering, may operate light machinery such as sand blaster, or electro-etching processing and press on various sub-assemblies, and completed assemblies.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Management.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance is required.
- High School Diploma
- 3-5 years of relevant experience working in a contract manufacturing environment
- Must be able to read hardware descriptions on Engineering BOM and physically identify the characteristics of the hardware.
- Must have basic understanding of standard hardware installation sequence.
- Knows the difference between wire/cable gauge sizes.
- Knows the difference between hardware sizes; screws, bolts and washers.
- Understands how to read a ruler and the measurement differences between standard and metric..
- Must be able to interpret complex Engineering Change Orders, understand the disposition and the effectiveness of the change.
- Must possess the skills and knowledge to select and use the proper hand tools for assemblies. Working knowledge and use of wire strippers, cutters and crimp tools essential.
- Ability to communicate issues, concerns and /or questions to his/her supervisors and Mfg. Engineers.
- Must be able to read and interpret company/customer documents, such as blueprints, diagrams, specifications and technical procedures to determine methods, sequences of assembly operations, safety rules, policies and procedures.
- Ability to complete required ESD, Hazard communication and safety training.
$15.50 per hour
3-6 month Contract
Why Kelly® ?
At Kelly Services® , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
About Kelly Services®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
JOB SUMMARY Carries out engineering assignments associated with the planning of development programs, design of mechanical and electro-mechanical functioning equipment and processes and...
Responsible for supervising and directing the day-to-day activities of the department including coordinating, prioritizing, assigning, tracking and overseeing all maintenance & calibration...
Our NuVasive Specialized Orthopedics team focuses on orthopedic trauma and deformity within all long bones and foot and ankle. You’ll also be part of a larger team that focuses on implants for...
Test Technician A - Requisition ID 107694 USA-California-Anaheim Description TEST TECHNICIAN A Our world-class expertise in connecting space, airborne, ground and sea-based platforms with secure,...
Production Planner - Requisition ID 107473 USA-California-Anaheim Description PRODUCTION PLANNER We are a company of innovators, game changers, and entrepreneurs. As a prime contractor, we provide...
Office Automation Analyst II - 00001UOU Are you looking to make a difference in a patient’s life? At AmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative culture that is patient focused and dedicated...
JOB SUMMARY Carries out engineering assignments associated with the planning of development...
Responsible for supervising and directing the day-to-day activities of the department including...
Our NuVasive Specialized Orthopedics team focuses on orthopedic trauma and deformity within all...
Test Technician A - Requisition ID 107694 USA-California-Anaheim Description TEST TECHNICIAN...
Production Planner - Requisition ID 107473 USA-California-Anaheim Description PRODUCTION...
Office Automation Analyst II - 00001UOU Are you looking to make a difference in a patient’s...