Kelly Services is hiring multiple Electro-Mechanical Assemblers for our client located in Irvine, CA. These positions will be contract for a duration of 3-6 months with an opportunity for direct hire for the right candidate. Work hours will be from 7:00am - 3:30pm; Monday - Friday.
- Assemble Electro-Mechanical parts and perform inner chassis wiring connections using both calibrated and non-calibrated hand tools per work order instructions.
- Assemble simple to complex Cable harness assemblies when necessary.
- Performs a variety of routine mechanical and/or electromechanical assembly operations I accordance with work order instructions, Engineering BOM drawing, manufacturing process specifications, company instructions and procedures.
- Conducts inspections of own and/or other associates work to insure correctness in accordance with company and /or customer drawing.
- Provides simple welding tasks and /or brazing, or soldering, may operate light machinery such as sand blaster, or electro-etching processing and press on various sub-assemblies, and completed assemblies.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Management.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance is required.
- High School Diploma
- 3-5 years of relevant experience working in a contract manufacturing environment
- Must be able to read hardware descriptions on Engineering BOM and physically identify the characteristics of the hardware.
- Must have basic understanding of standard hardware installation sequence.
- Knows the difference between wire/cable gauge sizes.
- Knows the difference between hardware sizes; screws, bolts and washers.
- Understands how to read a ruler and the measurement differences between standard and metric..
- Must be able to interpret complex Engineering Change Orders, understand the disposition and the effectiveness of the change.
- Must possess the skills and knowledge to select and use the proper hand tools for assemblies. Working knowledge and use of wire strippers, cutters and crimp tools essential.
- Ability to communicate issues, concerns and /or questions to his/her supervisors and Mfg. Engineers.
- Must be able to read and interpret company/customer documents, such as blueprints, diagrams, specifications and technical procedures to determine methods, sequences of assembly operations, safety rules, policies and procedures.
- Ability to complete required ESD, Hazard communication and safety training.
$15.50 per hour
3-6 month Contract
Why Kelly® ?
At Kelly Services® , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
About Kelly Services®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
THIS IS A WORKING SUPERVISORY POSITION AND WILL BE PAID HOURLY WITH OVERTIME. OUR 2ND SHIFT IS MON - FRI FROM 1:15PM TO 9:45PM JOB SUMMARY Responsible for staffing, supervision, training,...
This position is for our 2nd shift. Which is from Mon to Fri from 1:15pm to 9:45pm. JOB SUMMARY Responsible for the direction of production assembly of components and assemblies of a moderate...
Under general supervision & utilizing Magnetic Resonance Imaging equipment, produces diagnostic quality cross-sectional images of the human anatomy & vasculature for diagnostic and/or therapeutic...
Manages a small team of Simi-skilled direct labor production assemblers and Technical associates engaged in Plasma/Serum processing functions. This job level is a supervisory entry point for an...
Job Description: Collections and Recovery Strategies develops tactics that help our customers through difficult times while mitigating losses for the bank. The Platform Management team...
JOB SUMMARY The Calibration Coordinator is responsible to perform standard duties in assistance of the Quality Assurance department. Uses knowledge and initiative to complete tasks including, but...
THIS IS A WORKING SUPERVISORY POSITION AND WILL BE PAID HOURLY WITH OVERTIME. OUR 2ND SHIFT IS...
This position is for our 2nd shift. Which is from Mon to Fri from 1:15pm to 9:45pm. JOB...
Under general supervision & utilizing Magnetic Resonance Imaging equipment, produces diagnostic...
Manages a small team of Simi-skilled direct labor production assemblers and Technical associates...
Job Description: Collections and Recovery Strategies develops tactics that help our customers...
JOB SUMMARY The Calibration Coordinator is responsible to perform standard duties in assistance...