Do you have a Class-A CDL with Hazmat endorsement? Are you willing to work overtime hours during busy seasons? Do you have a positive outlook and excellent communication skills? If so, we want to hear from YOU!
For nearly a century, Wilbur-Ellis has experienced success and growth in marketing and distributing agricultural products and services. Join us and grow your career with a strong and profitable industry leader offering competitive compensation, tremendous growth and development opportunities, and a people-first work environment. Come grow with us!
General Purpose and Scope of Position:
Wilbur-Ellis is seeking an experienced career-minded Commercial Driver to be part of a close, efficient team that delivers goods and services to a diverse customer base using a company delivery truck. This position also stocks and retrieves packages and bulk containers. We are looking for someone who can drive a forklift and assist as necessary. A positive attitude and willingness to grow and build relationships with team members and customers is expected.
Key Skills and Abilities Include:
- Ability to operate material handling equipment including forklift, order picker, pallet jack and other equipment as required
- Ability to operate a manual pallet jack with pallets weighing up to 3200 lbs
- Ability to repetitively bend and lift boxes and bags up to 80 lbs
- Safe operation of company delivery truck
- Ability to work and contribute to a team approach with a positive attitude and outlook
- Willing and shows desire to work overtime hours during busy seasons
- Ability to be versatile, flexible, and willing. Can effectively multi-task.
Key Personal Attributes Include:
- Present a professional image to our customer through personal appearance and overall branch cleanliness
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver's license with Class A CDL
- Minimum of one year experience with Class A CDL
- Forklift Driver and Driving Certification (offered on the job)
- Knowledge and/or experience with agricultural operations (preferred)
- Commercial driver's license with endorsements for Haz-Mat
- Requires excellent interpersonal skills between both customers and fellow employees
Specific Responsibilities and Key Deliverables Include:
- Ensure all shipments include proper shipping documents
- Perform vehicle safety inspections
- Maintain mileage and fuel logs on all vehicles
- Ensure no product leaves, or enters, the warehouse without necessary paperwork
- Meet and complete all WECO regulatory safety requirements
- Attend product training sessions and meetings when necessary
- Help maintain warehouse cleanliness
- Notify Supervisor or Branch Manager immediately if product spills
- All other duties as assigned
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive hourly wage (to be determined based on experience and other factors)
- Comprehensive employee benefits
If you are currently a Wilbur-Ellis employee, please notify your Manager prior to applying for this position. Thank you!
Wilbur-Ellis is a company you can be proud to call your employer
Wilbur-Ellis markets and distributes agricultural products, animal feed and specialty chemicals and food ingredients. A privately held and consistently profitable company, we employ more than 4,000 people throughout North America and Asia-Pacific.
Wilbur-Ellis is for and about people
Wilbur-Ellis has enjoyed over ninety-three years of success and growth, all thanks to our people. Our employees are both leaders and team players who thrive on creativity, entrepreneurial spirit and a dedication to quality work, our customers and each other.
Wilbur-Ellis invests in the industry's best workforce
Wilbur-Ellis invests heavily in our employees by offering skill development and training, competitive compensation and benefits and a tradition of promoting from within for a broad range of career opportunities. And we foster a supportive, people-first work environment.
UNICEF works in some of the world’s toughest places, to reach the world’s most disadvantaged children. To save their lives. To defend their rights. To help them fulfill their potential. Across 190...
Position Title : Data Analyst Duty Station : Cairo, Egypt Classification : Professional Staff, Grade P2 Type of Appointment : Special short-term graded, Six months with possibility of...
Position Title : Resources Management Officer Duty Station : Cairo, Egypt Classification : Professional Staff, Grade P2 Type of Appointment : Special short-term graded, Six months with possibility...
Final External Evaluation of the Project “Protection Services to Vulnerable and Stranded Migrants in and Transiting through North Africa (PROTECT)” 1.Evaluation context The scale of irregular...
Founded in 1979, St Andrew’s Refugee Services (StARS) is a refugee service provider in central Cairo that works to enhance the quality of life for refugees and vulnerable migrants through...
Review and supporting documentation of financial transactions to ensure all required documents are accurate and complete. • Help ensure maintenance of all data required for processing financial...
UNICEF works in some of the world’s toughest places, to reach the world’s most disadvantaged...
Position Title : Data Analyst Duty Station : Cairo, Egypt Classification : Professional Staff,...
Position Title : Resources Management Officer Duty Station : Cairo, Egypt Classification :...
Final External Evaluation of the Project “Protection Services to Vulnerable and Stranded...
Founded in 1979, St Andrew’s Refugee Services (StARS) is a refugee service provider in central...
Review and supporting documentation of financial transactions to ensure all required documents...