Family-owned agriculture/construction equipment dealership looking to hire an experienced Sales Rep to join their team. This company is known for its great culture, awesome benefits, and promoting from within their ranks. If this opportunity peaks your interest and you meet the qualifications outlined below, please submit your resume to be considered for this role!
* Sales Rep will prospect new leads through cold-calling, emailing and other outbound sales methods
* Travel throughout territory to maintain existing client relationships and establish new ones
* Sale Rep must display or demonstrate product either in person or verbally, emphasize its features and benefits, and how it compares to the customer"s existing product
* Must explain fee structure, provide quote, discuss contract stipulations and credit terms to customers, and prepare contract agreements for orders obtained
* Sales Rep must explain warranty program and limitations, together with delivery process to customer
* Maintain new and current customer contact info and update information accurately in company database
* Sales Rep will create and organize strategies for achieving goals and exceeding quota in rentals and sales of equipment
* 3+ years of sales experience in construction and/or agriculture parts or equipment marketplaces
* Sales Rep must have proven success with prospecting new clients through cold leads
* Must communicate clearly and respectfully to coworkers and clients
* Sales Rep must be a people/team-oriented
Benefits & Compensation:
* Competitive base salary (negotiable, based on experience)
* Great commission structure
* Small company atmosphere with the resources of a large size construction firm
* 401(k), medical, dental, vision, paid vacation, short & longterm disability
APPLY TODAY: Contact email@example.com or call 650-799-8158
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
To apply please click on APPLY TO THIS POSITION
Job Post Date: 01/08/20
Here are some other jobs you may be interested in applying for.
To save these jobs and apply later, create a profile
Technology Engineering Intern- Fall 2020 (ID# 46382) Lincoln, NE Category: Engineering Job Type: Intern Minimum Experience: 0 Required Education: Bachelor's Degree In Progress Job Description Be...
Civil Transportation Department Lead (ID# 46619) Lincoln, NE Category: Civil Engineering Job Type: Full Time Minimum Experience: 10+ Required Education: Bachelor's Degree Job Description Help...
Technology Engineering Intern- Fall 2020 (ID# 46382) Lincoln, NE Category: Engineering Job...
Civil Transportation Department Lead (ID# 46619) Lincoln, NE Category: Civil Engineering Job...