Please make note that this is a 2nd Shift Wed - Sun
Who Are We:
FIS connects consumers to their money through leading-edge payments solutions. We’re the development engine of FIS: the largest, Fortune 500, Fintech company in the world. Our solution is branded by our customers — banks and retailers — so you might not have heard of us. But, if you’ve used a mobile banking app, interacted with an ATM, or used a debit card to complete a financial transaction, you’re most likely using FIS software. Our product is one that touches the average consumer on a regular basis, and makes the financial world go ‘round.
Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries, and our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company, ranked 392 on the Fortune 500 list and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index. Named a 2016 “World’s Most Admired Company” by Fortune Magazine.
Maintain physical security of facilities and offices through use of automated security systems and employee identification card system to ensure a safe environment for employees, contractors, clients and visitors.
General Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provides physical security of organization's facility.
- Monitors activity on facility grounds to ensure safety of employees.
- Provides escort for employees, contractors, clients and visitors to vehicles for personal safety, severe weather, upon termination, etc.
- Monitors and records removal of company property from campus.
- May operate surveillance or security systems and may provide access to surveillance records for law enforcement agencies.
- Triages medical emergencies if certified and trained, e.g., provide comfort, first aid, CPR and assists responding EMS.
- Conducts safety drills, security training sessions and maintain documentation of facility security records.
- Track incoming and outgoing packages and deliveries.
- Investigate any non-criminal activities.
- On a routine basis, inspects grounds to ensure security requirements are met.
- May be required to enforce parking regulations and report fire and safety hazards.
- Document and retain lost and found items.
- Respond to general calls for service, such as accessing locked buildings, assisting staff and visitors, and providing escorts. Assist in educating new and current employees on safety and security policies and procedures.
- Coordinates with outside agencies investigation of criminal activity within or around the facility.
- Contains the scene of any criminal activity until proper authorities arrive.
- Additional responsibilities may vary based on assigned post and shift coverage. Refer to specific post/shift coverage for additional information.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
High school diploma or GED.
Valid Driver’s License required.
General Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Knowledge of security (alarm and video monitoring) systems as well as operating procedures of all offices and facilities
- Proficient written and oral communication skills in dealing with employees or external customers/clients
- Proficient in displaying professionalism and trustworthy demeanor
- Working knowledge and comfortability using computers and software including Microsoft Word
- Capacity to react quickly in sensitive situations
FIS Benefits and Perks:
- A generous paid time off program in which the benefits increase along with your tenure with the company
- Health coverage offered for you and your family through Health/Vision/Dental/Insurance plans
- Tax advantage flexible spending accounts and health savings accounts that allow you to pay for specific health-care and dependent care expenses with pre-tax dollars
- To help you manage your work and life needs we offer a health advocate program, tuition reimbursement and a group legal service plan
- 401K match and Employee Stock Purchase Program
- FIS Gives Back Program – supporting our local community
With a 50-year history rooted in the financial services industry, FIS™ is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. We champion clients from banking to capital markets, retail to corporate and everything touched by financial services. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, our 53,000 worldwide employees help serve more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries. Our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the FIS Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf and here:www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
As part of the selection process this role may require an assessment to determine suitability
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
. Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS, you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our...
. Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our...
. Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS, you’ll have the opportunity to work...
. Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work...