For more than a century, the people of Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) have transformed crops into products that serve the vital needs of a growing world. Today, we're one of the world's largest agricultural processors and food ingredient providers, with approximately 40,000 employees serving customers in hundreds of countries. With a global value chain that includes approximately 450 crop procurement locations, more than 330 food and feed ingredient manufacturing facilities, 62 innovation centers and the world's premier crop transportation network, we connect the harvest to the home, making products for food, animal feed, industrial and energy uses. Learn more at www.adm.com .
General Utility - Dodge City, KS
This is an hourly position.
The General Utility position covers all areas of the facility with work located in the elevator, mill, and packing/loading departments.
- Housekeeping and sanitation duties
- Assisting and/or independently operating equipment in the various departments with the appropriate training
- Coverage for absenteeism in all departments and any other task that requires manpower.
- May be assigned to specific department on a long term or permanent basis depending on job duties; or may be moved from one job duty to another on a rotating basis
- Must be capable of standing, sitting, and kneeling for extended periods of time and be capable of lifting a minimum of 50 pounds
- Good oral and written communication skills are essential
- Highly motivated and capable of working independently or with little supervision
- Must be willing to work call-backs, call-ins, overtime (including weekends), and possible shift work.
Relocation assistance is not available with this position.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life, vision, and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and a background check.
ADM is an Equal Opportunity Employer for minorities, females, protected veterans and individuals with a disability.
To apply please click on APPLY TO THIS POSITION
Job Post Date: 06/29/19
Here are some other jobs you may be interested in applying for.
To save these jobs and apply later, create a profile