|LOCATION:||Rockwall Assigned Campus|
Implement all campus state and local standardized testing and reporting. Coordinates Section 504 program on the campus to ensure provision of needed services for students with disabilities in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA, 2008).
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
Valid Texas teaching certificate
Knowledge of testing criteria for State of Texas
Ability to evaluate instructional programs and teaching effectiveness
Knowledge in local, state, and federal requirements of Section 504, Child Find and OCR requirements
Knowledge of instructional accommodations
Self-directed, detail-minded, problem solver
Ability to interpret policy, procedures and data
Excellent organizational, communication, public relations and interpersonal skills
|DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:|
1. Direct teachers on the content of state testing standards and provide leadership on how to implement them in the classroom.
2. Implement the District’s local testing program at the campus level including local assessments, CoGAT, ReadiStep, PSAT, and others as necessary.
3. Meet regularly with administrators and teachers to establish future goals and identify specific training needs of personnel.
4. Receive and check the shipment of test materials.
5. Ensure that materials are kept in a secure area.
23. Provide distance learning or virtual instruction in response to school closure.
Perform other tasks and duties as assigned.
At least five years teaching experience
Three years in a leadership role preferred
|APPLY TO:||GO TO WWW.ROCKWALLISD.COM TO COMPLETE AN ONLINE APPLICATION TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION.|
|SALARY:||COMMENSURABLE WITH EXPERIENCE. STARTING TEACHER SALARY: $53,500|
|WORK HOURS:||FROM - TO -|
|GRADE / STEP:|
Job Description: VCA Ridge Road Animal Hospital Our hospital is seeking a new teammate to join our highly regarded practice as an Associate Veterinarian. We boast a collaborative team and a...
Industrial Maintenance Mechanic – Garland, TX Job Responsibilities: Maintains production and quality by ensuring operation of machinery and mechanical equipment. Industrial Maintenance Mechanic...
Job Description: VCA Ridge Road Animal Hospital Our hospital is seeking a new teammate to join...
Industrial Maintenance Mechanic – Garland, TX Job Responsibilities: Maintains production and...