Location: US, NY, New YorkApply Now
OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
OpenText Security (formerly Guidance Software) exists to turn chaos and the unknown into order and the known so that companies and their customers can go about their daily lives as usual without worry or disruption, knowing their most valuable information is safe and secure. Our solutions provide a mission-critical foundation of market-leading applications that offer deep 360-degree visibility across all endpoints, devices and networks, allowing proactive identification and remediation of threats. From retail to financial institutions, our field-tested and court-proven solutions are deployed on an estimated 50 million endpoints at more than 75 of the Fortune 100 and hundreds of agencies worldwide, from beginning to endpoint.
As an Account Executive at Open Text you help customers use information to grow faster and be more efficient in an increasingly Digital World. You are part of a global team of highly skilled and entrepreneurial professionals who understand that their customers are experiencing unprecedented change.
Your customers trust your judgment to help them solve their most pressing business problems and to support them in their journey to the cloud and to become a digital enterprise. You will stop at nothing to help them find the right solution to positively impact the business, improve their most important business processes, or reduce their risks.
You are comfortable with complex sales cycles. Your track record of successful attainment of your targets will be rewarded with one of the most competitive compensation packages in the industry.
You are great at:
• Consultative selling and intensely listening to your customers.
• Preparing comprehensive territory plans.
• Identifying and converting opportunities into sales.
• Skillfully executing each phase of the sales process from pipeline generation to closing the deal.
• Masterful client presentations and running effective meetings.
• Clearly articulating the value proposition of solutions and products and the endless possibilities of the digital enterprise to your customers.
• Collaboration across all internal teams and resources to ensure you bring the best solution to your clients.
What it takes:
• You have a track record of at least five years of B2B selling.
• You have experience working in a consultative capacity with C-level customers on complex cloud-based, on-premises or hybrid solutions.
• You have expert knowledge of the B2B buying process and know all your key competitors and closely follow industry trends.
• You deploy advanced sales methodologies and tools to achieve and exceed your targets.
• Whether it’s the challenge of developing new accounts or finding untapped opportunities in your existing client base, the opportunity to grow our business is what drives your efforts every day.
• You are intellectually curious, easily grasp new products and solutions, and bring the spirit of innovation to your customers.
• Completed post-secondary education and a passion for continuous learning.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws including but not limited to: Family and Medical Leave Act (FLMA) , Equal Employment Opportunity and Employee Polygraph Protection Act
Location: Atlanta - Georgia - USA, Austin - Texas - USA, Boston - Massachusetts - USA, Chicago - Illinois - USA, New York City - New York - USA, Orlando - Florida - USA, Seattle - Washington -...
What is ADAPT The Advanced Digital & Product Team (ADAPT) at Bain is a rapidly growing global team of world-class strategists, engineers, designers, product managers, and entrepreneurial builders....
Department: Marketing Location: US - New York Posted: July 12, 2019 About Us MediaMath’s mission is to help innovative marketers delight their customers and drive real business outcomes. Over...
Ref#: 34087 CBS Business Unit: CBS Interactive Job Type: Full-Time Staff Job Location: New York, NY, US About Us: CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online...
The Global Products & Platforms team is responsible for the conception, development, and delivery of digital products in support of Viacom’s portfolio of domestic and international networks....
AECOM has an opening for a Senior Program Manager sought to take on the role of managing the strategic efforts to advance the Transit Rail Business within the NY Metro Area and within the...
Location: Atlanta - Georgia - USA, Austin - Texas - USA, Boston - Massachusetts - USA, Chicago -...
What is ADAPT The Advanced Digital & Product Team (ADAPT) at Bain is a rapidly growing global...
Department: Marketing Location: US - New York Posted: July 12, 2019 About Us MediaMath’s mission...
Ref#: 34087 CBS Business Unit: CBS Interactive Job Type: Full-Time Staff Job Location: New York,...
The Global Products & Platforms team is responsible for the conception, development, and...
AECOM has an opening for a Senior Program Manager sought to take on the role of managing the...