Account Manager - Hoster
Imperva, the leader in Data Security, is looking for a stellar Account Manager to join the US Service Provider Sales Team
In this expansion position, the Account Manager will be responsible to sell all Imperva Solutions and Services to Service Providers, Hosters, ISP’s and Telcos by interacting with assigned accounts within the assigned geographic territory. The Account Executive will work with these types of companies on sell-through opportunities by enabling their sales with our products. They will apply a broad knowledge of the organization's services, products, and marketing techniques to develop large opportunities and close sales.
This highly visible and impactful role will work in tandem with an Inside Sales Representative (ISR) and Channel Partners to successfully develop and service all customers or prospects within their respective geography/territory.
- Prospect and qualify existing and/or potential customers, within assigned territory
- Identify and close deals with corporate customers through direct telephone selling
- Works in tandem with the Inside Sales Organization and Systems Engineers to inform the customer/prospect and demonstrate Imperva’s capabilities
- Drive opportunities at the strategic and tactical level
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with client decision makers including maintaining a sales strategy based on customer’s requirements. Directs customer service improvement activities
- Keeps informed on new products, services, and other general information of interest to customers, through successful completion of Imperva Sales Training and self-study
- Stays informed of customer business opportunities, current conditions, future prospects, active measurements, and competitive issues. Regularly briefs Imperva management on status, prospects, and current needs of top customers
- Perform sales enablement and training to Service Provider customers to enable their sales of our products.
- Responsible for securing new business, additional orders, and maintenance renewal orders for all license and professional services revenue. This will include generation of monthly billing reports, support renewals and managing inventories.
- Keeps records and generates reports on all phases of activities, including Account Plans and forecasts
- Participates in varied sales activities requiring perseverance, preparation, ingenuity, and responsibility
- Display strong time management skills
- Understand and manage all phases of the sales cycle; ability to handle technical/product inquiries without an SE when needed
- Accurately forecasts all territory business utilizing Salesforce.com
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business, Management, Marketing (or related field) or equivalent experience
- Dynamic, high energy sales professional with 5+ years successful experience in direct sales, high-level, executive selling of long-cycle products.
- Prior experience with Service Provider, MSSPs, ISP and Telco customers.
- Prior experience with channel, resell and/or OEM sales.
- Demonstrated ability to exceed quarterly quota.
- Strong computer, written and interpersonal communications skills.
- Multiple language skills highly desired; Excellent English skills, both written and verbal, required
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Exceptional Excel Spreadsheet skills.
- Ability to travel within the USA for business-related meetings
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business. Learn more: www.imperva.com , our blog , on Twitter .
Imperva offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary, medical, flexible time off and more. It’s an exciting time to work in the security space. Check out our products and services at www.imperva.com and career opportunities at www.imperva.com/careers
Imperva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemical products to improve products and lives. Our commitment to innovation...
Responsibilities Responsible for direct and channel sales through major MSP Develop business partnerships through engagement of key executives within assigned territory and market segment Engage...
OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a...
Job Description Position at Ingram Micro Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46...
YC Nurseries Kristen Kennedy 11524 Reeder Road Dallas, TX 75229 Phone: 2142329488 Email: email@example.com Web site: http://www.ycnursery.com Description: Qualified applicants: • Ability to...
Retail Sales Specialist Apply Share Posted Date: Jan-22-2020 Job ID: 16980 Job Function: Retail Sales City: Dallas State: Texas Store: Dallas What's cool about this job You will serve on a team...
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants...
Responsibilities Responsible for direct and channel sales through major MSP Develop business...
OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to...
Job Description Position at Ingram Micro Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use...
YC Nurseries Kristen Kennedy 11524 Reeder Road Dallas, TX 75229 Phone: 2142329488 Email:...
Retail Sales Specialist Apply Share Posted Date: Jan-22-2020 Job ID: 16980 Job Function: Retail...