SiriusXM and Pandora have joined together to create the leading audio entertainment company in the U.S. Together, we are uniquely positioned to lead a new era of audio entertainment by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported audio experiences to millions of listeners -- in the car, at home and on the go. Our talent, content, technology and innovation continue to be at the forefront, and we want you to be a part of it! Check out our current openings below and at www.siriusxm.com/careers .
The Account Manager will be a key contributor in our Client Services team and will be responsible for working with internal and external partners to flawlessly execute campaigns for Advertisers/Agencies and drive revenue for SiriusXM + Pandora. The right individual will be effective in communication, organization, and critical thinking, while thriving in an ever-evolving, fast-paced environment. Your team will include thoughtful, problem-solving individuals who are passionate about growing the SiriusXM + Pandora brand.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partner with Account Executives to provide materials for Proposals/Avail submissions including media recommendations, screenshots, research, competitive data, and advise on what is technically feasible to execute
- Ensure Pandora revenue goals consistently inform all facets of job function Input Media Plans and generate Insertion Orders; work directly with client on all pre-launch elements related to creative specifications and submission
- Be the frontline on all booked revenue to monitor campaign delivery and pacing; escalate issues when applicable
- Create and manage creative and technical production timelines, with Advertisers/Agencies, and asset delivery to ensure campaigns launch in a timely manner
- Work with internal traffickers, creative design, and client as needed to troubleshoot any ad creative issues that impact tracking, implementation, or reporting
- Collaborate with billing team to resolve monthly invoicing queries
- Provide necessary campaign deliverables including but not limited to: reporting, screenshots, and ad-hoc requests
- Cultivate positive business relationships with clients and sales, advertising, graphic design, sales research, and technical teams
- Delegate work as necessary to internal resources
- No supervisory responsibilities
- 1+ year experience in digital/radio/mobile advertising operations or sales support
Requirements and General Skills:
- 2+ years in online advertising or 3 years in a relevant field required
- 1 year direct trafficking and creative QA preferred
- Knowledge of pre-sale process and creation of media plans; experience with custom display, mobile, audio, and video advertising products
- Skill in working within internal order management systems and third-party systems including ad servers
- Extremely proactive and highly organized, with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple and varied tasks and campaigns in a timely manner
- Excellent client service and verbal and written communication skills; results driven with strong analytical skills
- Enjoy working in a collaborative team environment, sharing knowledge across the department
- Knowledge of programmatic
- Experience managing Performance campaigns including MAID Passback Progress
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
- Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
Our goal at SiriusXM+Pandora is to provide and maintain a work environment that fosters mutual respect, professionalism and cooperation. SiriusXM+Pandora is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, gender identity, marital status, familial status, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.
Senior HR Technology Analyst Location: Dublin 18, Ireland At ICON, it's our people that set us apart. As a global provider of drug development solutions, our work is serious business. But that...
This job classification is reserved for Medical Group Administrators who oversee ambulatory services (ER, Radiology, Lab) for a multi medical center/hospital service area. The Medical Group...
Description: The Data Analytic Consultant provides support in making strategic data-related decisions by analyzing, manipulating, tracking, internally managing and reporting data. These positions...
As an IT Marketing Specialist, you will participate in - Establishing a presence in LinkedIn, Twitter and other social media as appropriate to promote Cloud Application Services (CAS) - Research...
Description: As a Principal for IT Operations - Enterprise Operations Technologies - Data Platform and Analytics Environments - you will participate in all aspects of the data platform and...
Description: Develops and implements internal and/or external public relations and communications strategies, plans and programs in support of regional strategies and organizational goals....
Senior HR Technology Analyst Location: Dublin 18, Ireland At ICON, it's our people that set us...
This job classification is reserved for Medical Group Administrators who oversee ambulatory...
Description: The Data Analytic Consultant provides support in making strategic data-related...
As an IT Marketing Specialist, you will participate in - Establishing a presence in LinkedIn,...
Description: As a Principal for IT Operations - Enterprise Operations Technologies - Data...
Description: Develops and implements internal and/or external public relations and...