Full Time | Richfield, UTAH | 21 days
*This role is eligible to work in Corporate office, LA, NYC or Chicago
Retail media is an evolving space and we are energized by the industry growth, finding opportunities to serve our clients, and putting the customer at the heart of everything we do. Join the energetic, fast-paced team responsible for the multi-channel digital advertising business at Best Buy as we work to reshape our media portfolio to meet the increasingly sophisticated client needs. You will be a part of uncovering where and how we can accelerate growth by delivering a unique value proposition to brands and agencies alike.
We are looking for an Ad Publishing Operations Manager who will oversee the publishing operations of a large-scale advertising business across onsite and offsite display, sponsored search, in-store and other media channels. This role is a leader of overall publishing best practices in the advertising space, and will implement and manage operational oversight of publishing processes in pursuit of operational excellence. The Ad Publishing Operations Manager will have a strategic vision and means for ensuring campaigns are fulfilled on time and deliver results that meet or exceed client expectations. This role will work cross-functionally with core teams across the enterprise to ensure platform stability and alignment between the media business publishing needs and broader site platforms. This role will set the vision for the publishing operations team and cultivate relationships internally and externally to proactively educate and advocate for the needs of the media business in the publishing space. This role will have a pulse on industry trends and evolving needs, and be a strategic leader and voice for the comprehensive needs of publishing operations in an advertising/media business.
Responsibilities will cover quality assurance, publishing, troubleshooting/issue resolution, relationship management and product development.
• Establish a framework and maintain regular oversight of publishing milestones and QA activities, providing reports to leadership and partners for noteworthy trends in the business
• Create systems and processes to monitor the real-time health of the ad network leveraging data sources and “run the business” tools such as Salesforce and Google Ad Manager
• Be the subject matter authority for Media Network ad programs regarding technical specifications, capabilities, site/ad QA
• Set role expectations of internal and external partners who support the campaign and publishing work, including leading through change management when and where the business needs to evolve
• Expertise in industry standard platforms including Google Ad Manager
• Moderate to expert familiarity with: DoubleClick Studio, AWS, Google Marketing Platform
• Moderate to expert familiarity with 3rd party ad servers & measurement/blocking tags a plus (Ex. DCM, IAS)
• Thorough understanding of the media publishing process and teams including impact of role to Product Development, Sales, Account Services, Insights, agency partners, and internal stakeholders
• 5 or more years overall experience in ad tech, platform, content management, product development, publishing, media, or ad operations role
• 2 or more years leading people or partnerships
• Extremely strong, proactive project planning and management skills
• Advanced understanding of digital advertising concepts and terms
• Experience working with digital advertising agencies implementing / managing complex campaigns
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
• Proficiency with industry Ad Tech platforms
• Strong oral and written communication skills