Explore a career with Adecco Group, the nation’s leading provider for temporary, temp-to-hire and contingency search/permanent placement services.
The Adecco Group IT Project Manager job is responsible for planning and management of one or more projects within the constraints of scope, quality, time and cost to deliver specified requirements and meet satisfaction. Handles the coordination of projects of small to medium complexity involving several IT groups and functions. Works under the day to day supervision of a senior project manager.
- Responsible for planning IT projects within scope area. This includes the development of planning deliverable (pre-execution) including: Project work plan (effort/resource based), consolidated estimates across IT groups and project approval documentation).
- Facilitates the identification of resource needs for project activity, recommends alternate avenues for sourcing when appropriate and reviews resource capacity constraints.
- Ensures compliance with all Adecco standards and procedures, and makes suggestions for improvement.
Develops a proactive relationship with application lead contact in terms of the following:
- Facilitates pro-active discussion concerning project pipeline data and forward looking in overall project delivery.
- Support system for application or infrastructure contact for overall demand vs. capacity resource planning.
Supports PMO Administrative functions including:
- Validation of data quality within the clarity PPM tool.
- General support task in support of the clarity PPM tool.
- Coordinating work efforts involving PMO improvements and enhancements.
- Support of maintaining procedure and process documentation.
Key Responsibilities – Execution:
- Manages the overall project work plan and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Manages day to day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Responsible for project management financials (budget vs. plan).
- Validates toll gates are followed to ensure quality of project delivery.
- Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project standards.
- Minimizes our exposure and risk on a project.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current and stored appropriately.
- Prepares reports for management regarding the status of a project.
- Ensures projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Manages issue list and validates issues are assigned to the appropriate contact for resolution and escalates when appropriate.
- Key POC for project communication on overall status and project delivery.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems or the equivalent required.
- A minimum of 2-5 years applications development experience.
- Broad knowledge of mainframe, personal computer, and web-based systems analysis/design techniques and programming languages required.
- Effective goal oriented and action focused, self disciplined, good at project planning, organizing, communication and team motivation skills also required.
- Must have an in depth understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle with a proven track record of project management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Project.
Adecco Group North America, through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands including Accounting Principals, Adecco General Staffing, Adia, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services teams.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Req ID: 71165 At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s...
Position Description: POSITION PURPOSE The DC Maintenance Supervisor leads an hourly team and influences the entire distribution team to do the fast-paced work required to run the distribution...
Req ID: 71258 At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s...
About Aramark Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic...
Jacksonville Hotel The Omni Jacksonville Hotel is a warm, elegant oasis of luxury and superlative service. Relax in guest room accommodations featuring contemporary comfort and enjoy a host of...
Our Services Manager is responsible for providing the highest quality of service to our clients and their families while managing day-to-day operations and stimulating business growth. The ideal...
Req ID: 71165 At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is...
Position Description: POSITION PURPOSE The DC Maintenance Supervisor leads an hourly team and...
Req ID: 71258 At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is...
About Aramark Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports...
Jacksonville Hotel The Omni Jacksonville Hotel is a warm, elegant oasis of luxury and...
Our Services Manager is responsible for providing the highest quality of service to our clients...