Has primary responsibility for calculating periodic (monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, annual) incentives (commissions and bonuses). Has specific plans assigned and is expected to be the expert on assigned plans. Operates in a collaborative matrix team to ensure flawless process execution and team delivery. Is also focused on continuous improvement in efficiency and process execution.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborate with compensation managers and team to assist with modeling changes to compensation plans.
- Calculates and processes large volume of incentive commission and bonus payments in accordance with incentive plan structures, in an accurate and timely manner, by obtaining and tracking monthly data feeds from various systems.
- Creates commission statements and distributes to field managers.
- Reviews calculations with compensation managers to ensure accuracy.
- Solves issues by analyzing data and making recommendations for resolution.
- Reviews and interprets commission plans for the various divisions within Adecco NA Group.
- Fields questions by field colleagues regarding their commissions and resolves by involving the right parties and collecting the facts.
- Responsible for various reports for upper management.
- Processes commissions and bonuses for payroll.
- Continuously seeks more efficient ways of processing calculations, utilizing excel functions and makes recommendations for data quality improvements. Tracks and reports on all discrepancies and recommends process improvements for reduction of discrepancies. Maintains process improvement repository and process maps.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field is highly desirable. Minimum of two (2) years of related experience is required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Strong analytical skills, ability to work with data.
- Strong written and verbal communications.
- Ability to read and master understanding of incentive plans.
- Ability to perform accurately in a detail oriented environment.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting assigned deadlines.
- Ability to identify and/or document existing and new processes, by creating and maintaining process maps.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel, but including Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Six Sigma Green Belt or Lean process knowledge a plus.
Adecco Group North America, through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands including Accounting Principals, Adecco General Staffing, Adia, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services teams.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Position Description: POSITION PURPOSE The DC Maintenance Supervisor leads an hourly team and influences the entire distribution team to do the fast-paced work required to run the distribution...
Job Description: Investments and Securities Operations (I&SO) Teams plays a significant role within Merrill and Bank of America Private Bank. Our dynamic department is primarily located in Dublin,...
Job Description: Team: Global Technology and Operations/Options Clearing Job Title: Ops Sr Analyst MKTS Location: Jacksonville Job Description: This position will be on an operations team within...
Carrington Mortgage Services is a fully integrated mortgage company with mortgage lending and servicing operations and an affiliated real estate brokerage. We are part of Carrington Holding...
Jacksonville Hotel The Omni Jacksonville Hotel is a warm, elegant oasis of luxury and superlative service. Relax in guest room accommodations featuring contemporary comfort and enjoy a host of...
EXL/SCIO Health Analytics is looking for an Audit Coordinator I - Healthcare for our Jacksonville, FL location. The position is responsible for the day to day administrative oversight of client...
Position Description: POSITION PURPOSE The DC Maintenance Supervisor leads an hourly team and...
Job Description: Investments and Securities Operations (I&SO) Teams plays a significant role...
Job Description: Team: Global Technology and Operations/Options Clearing Job Title: Ops Sr...
Carrington Mortgage Services is a fully integrated mortgage company with mortgage lending and...
Jacksonville Hotel The Omni Jacksonville Hotel is a warm, elegant oasis of luxury and...
EXL/SCIO Health Analytics is looking for an Audit Coordinator I - Healthcare for our...