Since 1946, Kelly ServicesÂ® has been providing outstanding employment opportunities to the most talented individuals in the marketplace. Today, we are proud to offer a temporary opportunity to work as an Administrative Assistant in Hillsboro, Oregon!
Schedule Monday - Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM
Pay Rate: $20.00/hr
- Maintains documentation for the department which will require constant communication with the regional management
- Schedules meetings, video conferences, travel itineraries, etc. for assigned personnel and keeps calendars/appointments
- Maintains contact with supervisor or other department members who are traveling or otherwise away from the office
- Attends departmental meetings taking notes and distributing materials as required
- Compiles and condenses routine and special reports or other information as requested
- Composes letters and correspondence as necessary
- Creates and modifies original presentation materials based on general input from supervisor
- Prepares expense reports and reconciles appropriate charges
- May be required to answer phone calls, greet visitors, and maintain office appearances
- Distributes mail, e-mail, faxes, etc. within company
-Sets up and maintains filing system(s) Performs other duties as required
- Minimum two years of clerical/secretarial experience or a demonstrated proficiency in administrative office support skills
- Basic computer skills including word processing, spreadsheet and graphic applications (Word, Excel, PPT)
- High school diploma or equivalent
-Up to two years of additional education in office administration, business administration or formal secretarial training may be substituted for up to two years of experience on a year for year basis
Kelly Services is a Fortune 500Â® company headquartered in Troy, Michigan. We provide employment to more than 750,000 employees annually, with skills including office services, accounting, engineering, information technology, law, science, marketing, light industrial, education, and health care. Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer.
Why Kelly® ?
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Bilingual (Spanish) Secretary III - Wilsonville High School This posting is for an 8 hour/day, 10 month position. The start date is December 18, 2019. Bilingual Spanish speaker strongly...
Secretary III - .8 FTE - West Linn High School This posting is for a 6.4 hour/day, 10 month position primarily providing college and career support. The start date is December 16,...
We are looking for a strong Customer Service and Sales focused individual for our Hillsboro Airport location. Work schedules can be fluid and we may consider a student for this role if it works...
Temporary Social Worker .50 FTE for 191 days 8:00am - 12:00pm Lakeridge High School JOB SUMMARY Position works with students, parents/guardians, teachers, other district personnel and professionals...
Director of Human Resources - District Office This position is set to begin January 1, 2020. A Leadership Opportunity: West linn-Wilsonville is a high-performing district dedicated to each...
ID 2669 - Temporary Social Studies Teacher - .50 FTE for 191 days, Lake Oswego School District, 3 daysTemporary Social Studies Teacher .50 FTE for 191 days (pro-rated) Lakeridge High School JOB SUMMARY Position provides instructional activities and lessons to a wide variety of students. Activities...
Bilingual (Spanish) Secretary III - Wilsonville High School This posting is for an 8 hour/day,...
Secretary III - .8 FTE - West Linn High School This posting is for a 6.4 hour/day, 10 month...
We are looking for a strong Customer Service and Sales focused individual for our Hillsboro...
Temporary Social Worker .50 FTE for 191 days 8:00am - 12:00pm Lakeridge High School JOB...
Director of Human Resources - District Office This position is set to begin January 1, 2020. A...
ID 2669 - Temporary Social Studies Teacher - .50 FTE for 191 days, Lake Oswego School District, 3 daysTemporary Social Studies Teacher .50 FTE for 191 days (pro-rated) Lakeridge High School JOB...