FOUNDED in 2003, Carrington has evolved from a mortgage credit asset manager into a vertically-integrated financial services company that covers virtually every aspect of the single family residential real estate transaction, including investment in U.S. real estate and mortgage markets, loan origination and servicing, asset management and property preservation, real estate sales and rental and title and escrow services.
Responsible for the maintenance and enhancement of existing and future in-house CCM applications. Provide troubleshooting for applications. Develop new custom systems to fit the unique business needs. Performs all duties in accordance with all company guidelines and applicable federal, state and local regulations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Improve existing skill sets and learn new technologies associated with the systems developed at CCM.
- Perform system administration functions to support the business needs. Perform system configuration changes; create and modify system documents, forms and reports; perform user/role security setup and changes; research, define and modify system parameters; provide oversight of test environments and support business testing activities; perform system research, analysis, and testing to support new products and business initiatives.
- Gather requirement specifications for program enhancements and/or new systems.
- Develop end user documentation, including application training manuals, guides and job aids; provide system training to end users.
- Provide technical support and vendor management oversight on system upgrades. Support the installation of software releases; coordinate troubleshooting of post-release issues; communicate system upgrades and code corrections to the business; coordinate enhancement processes with vendors and work with the business to define and implement enhancements; communicate expectations to vendors; keep all parties apprised of delivery schedules; ensure that issues are resolved timely; implement all changes in accordance with IT SDLC practices and change control procedures.
- Provide maintenance and troubleshooting support for existing applications.
- Program solutions for new and existing in-house systems.
- Participate in special projects as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND COMPETENCIES:
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, etc.
- Ability to understand, remember, and apply oral and/or written instructions or other information
- Ability to understand, remember, and communicate routine, factual information
- Ability to understand complex problems and to collaborate and explore alternative solutions
- Ability to make decisions that have moderate impact on the immediate work unit
- Ability to organize thoughts and ideas into understandable terminology
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide and to record, balance, and check results for accuracy.
- Ability to understand and follow basic instructions and guidelines
- Ability to complete routine forms, use existing form letters, and/or conduct routine oral communication
- Ability to compose letters, outlines, memoranda, and basic reports and/or to orally communicate technical information
- Ability to communicate with individuals utilizing a telephone; requires ability to hear and speak effectively on the telephone
- Ability to express or exchange ideas by means of the spoken word, communicating orally with others accurately, audibly, and quickly
- Ability to make informal presentations, inside and/or outside the organization; speaking before groups
- Ability to compose materials such as detailed reports, work-related manuals, publications of limited scope or impact, etc., and/or to make presentations outside the immediate work area.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND/OR LICENSES:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems
- Familiar with common programming languages and an eagerness to learn and grow.
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.
Systems Engineer II (ID# 44026) Hawthorne, NY Category: Systems Engineering Job Type: Full Time Minimum Experience: 7 Required Education: Bachelor's Degree Job Description Be involved in projects...
CADD Operator (ID# 44055) Briarcliff Manor, NY Category: Structural Engineering Job Type: Full Time Minimum Experience: 0-2 Required Education: Associate's Degree Job Description Be involved in...
17 hours ago | Agribusiness - Chemical, Pesticide and Fertilizer - Researcher/Research & Development, AgCareers.com, 14 daysAt BASF, we createchemistry through the power of connected minds. By balancing economic successwith environmental protection and social responsibility, we are building a moresustainable future...
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of ViacomCBS as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands...
NOTE: This is a TERM appointment not-to-exceed 1 year (may be extended up to 4 years). Term appointments are non-status, non-permanent appointments of limited duration (more than 1 year but not...
Job Description: VCA Jericho Animal Hospital located in Syosset, NY, is seeking an experienced Associate Veterinarian OR Medical Director to join our team! About our practice: Jericho Animal...
Systems Engineer II (ID# 44026) Hawthorne, NY Category: Systems Engineering Job Type: Full...
CADD Operator (ID# 44055) Briarcliff Manor, NY Category: Structural Engineering Job Type: Full...
17 hours ago | Agribusiness - Chemical, Pesticide and Fertilizer - Researcher/Research & Development, AgCareers.com, 14 daysAt BASF, we createchemistry through the power of connected minds. By balancing economic...
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of...
NOTE: This is a TERM appointment not-to-exceed 1 year (may be extended up to 4 years). Term...
Job Description: VCA Jericho Animal Hospital located in Syosset, NY, is seeking an experienced...