Anti-Corruption Component Leader, Economic Governance for Development Project II, Cairo, Egypt
MSI, a Tetra Tech Company, is a Washington, D.C. metro area international development firm with a 35-year history of delivering development results across the world. Our core expertise is in the fields of monitoring and evaluation (M&E), institutional development, public sector management, governance and anti-corruption. MSI has implemented projects in 90 countries around the world such as Jordan, Kenya, Indonesia, Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Ukraine, Colombia and Mexico. As one of the leading companies in our field, MSI has partnered with organizations across all sectors of international development to support clients ranging from large bilateral and multilateral donors such as USAID, the World Bank and the United Nations Development Program to national and local governments, nongovernmental organizations (NGOs), think tanks, foundations and universities. For more information on MSI, please visit our website at www.msiworldwide.com .
The Anti-Corruption Component Leader will be part of the senior management of the project and will oversee long term staff and short-term consultants in planning and implementing initiatives, along with Government of Egypt (GoE) entities, to reduce and prevent corruption. These activities may involve conducting activities that help implement aspects of the National Anti-Corruption Strategy, strengthening GoE ministry audit units, developing new curricula for civil servant training programs on anti-corruption and ethics issues, and working with the private sector to pursue anti-corruption objectives.
- Provide technical leadership for the projects Anti-Corruption Component.
- Provide technical support and capacity building to ministries and other government entities in implementing mutually agreed elements of Egypts new Anti-Corruption Strategy, including enhancing internal audit controls.
- Design new training programs for civil servants in anti-corruption and ethics.
- Engage with the private sector to pursue anti-corruption objectives.
- Assemble a team of long and short terms experts to support these initiatives.
- Develop monitoring plans to assess the effectiveness of these anti-corruption initiatives and sustainability plans to allow the government to continue running these initiatives for the long term.
- Masters in the social sciences, law, public or business administration or related fields.
- Fluency in Arabic and English.
- Minimum of ten years hands-on experience leading anti-corruption related reform efforts.
- Demonstrated experience conducting training on anti-corruption issues, assessing corruption risks in government functions, or leading anti-corruption reform activities.
- Proven experience partnering with host country institutions and local experts.
- Outstanding interpersonal and operations skills.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.
To apply: Please visit our website, www.msiworldwide.com
6 hours ago | Agribusiness - Chemical, Pesticide and Fertilizer - Transportation/Truck Driver, AgCareers.com, 29 daysDo you have a Class-A CDL with Hazmat endorsement? Are you willing to work overtime hours during busy seasons? Do you have a positive outlook and excellent communication skills? If so, we want to...
6 hours ago | Agribusiness - Chemical, Pesticide and Fertilizer - Transportation/Truck Driver, AgCareers.com, 29 daysDo you have a Class-A CDL with Hazmat endorsement? Are you willing to work overtime hours during...