This position may have expired!
$114,667 Average salary of similar jobs | Check Salary...
Assistant Housekeeping Manager
: United States-Chicago-Fairmont Chicago, Millenniun Park
Assistant Housekeeping Manager
Creating an engaging work environment for Colleagues of Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is as important as turning moments into memories for our guests. Your organization skills and the values you model as Assistant Housekeeping Manager will inspire your team – not only to ensure an exceptional in-room guest experience, but also to grow their careers with Fairmont.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Director, Housekeeping, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Lead and assist the department in the day-to-day operation of the department and ensure service standards are followed
- Conduct regular inspections of all guest rooms
- Train all Supervisors and Colleagues as required
- Work closely with the Maintenance department to address all guest room repairs
- Address all guest concerns and react quickly, logging and notifying proper departments
- Balance operational, administrative and Colleague needs
- Follow departmental policies and procedures
- Report necessary maintenance items
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous leadership experience required
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications an asset
- University/College degree in a related discipline an asset
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
APPLY TODAY: Whether you’re launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit http://www.fairmontcareers.com/ to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts—and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That’s why you'll find exceptional work opportunities—throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific—as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London’s The Savoy, New York’s The Plaza, and Shanghai’s Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award-winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
: Management / Supervisory
: Rotating / Shift Work
: 20.Apr.2018, 2:59:00 AM
Loyalty Coordinator At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, our Colleagues are the key to turning moments into memories. Showcase your interpersonal strengths as Loyalty Coordinator, where your...
Spa Supervisor Ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the spa, ensuring peak Guest satisfaction, Employee morale and training and efficient use of financial resources at all times. Hotel...
Host / Hostess As a Host/Hostess with Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, you will be an ambassador for the exceptional service and cuisine that are hallmarks of our dining experience. Your warm, personal...
Refreshment Center Attendant Our guests are always at home at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts – and their In Room Dining experience is no exception. Your organization and service skills as a Mini Bar...
Director, Front Office Primary Location : United States-Chicago-Swissôtel Chicago Employee Status : Regular Vitality Be Bold, Be Inspired, Be You Swissôtel Chicago is a luxury 4 star/4 diamond...
Pastry Cook 2 Every memorable dining experience at Fairmont Hotels and Resorts begins behind the scenes with our Culinary team’s commitment to safe, efficient operations and exceptional cuisine....
Loyalty Coordinator At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, our Colleagues are the key to turning moments...
Spa Supervisor Ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the spa, ensuring peak Guest...
Host / Hostess As a Host/Hostess with Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, you will be an ambassador for...
Refreshment Center Attendant Our guests are always at home at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts – and...
Director, Front Office Primary Location : United States-Chicago-Swissôtel Chicago Employee...
Pastry Cook 2 Every memorable dining experience at Fairmont Hotels and Resorts begins behind the...