Are you positive and enthusiastic relationship builder? Do you love working in a tight-knit team environment? Are you results-motivated and thrive on seeing the immediate impact of your work? Blizzard Entertainment is looking for a passionate Associate CRM Campaign Manager to join the Global Growth Marketing team. We are looking for a CRM expert who’s eager to partner with our commercial and consumer marketing, and editorial teams to deliver epic marketing experiences through Blizzard’s owned channels. Responsibilities
- Develop targeting and channel CRM strategy for Blizzard’s owned audience.
- Attend and lead meetings with franchise stakeholders.
- Partner with Paid Media to develop channel agnostic campaign strategy.
- Work with internal design and development resources to create final CRM deliverables.
- Manage the review and approval process with all relevant stakeholders and provide updates when campaigns are launched.
- Analyze CRM performance metrics and provide optimization suggestions and improvements.
- Work with international teams to ensure creative and content are culturally relevant and legally approved.
- Deploy campaigns via Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Swrve.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in developing and executing CRM programs, including email marketing, push notifications, and in-app messaging.
- Experience with marketing automation software and ESPs
- Deep understanding of customer lifecycle and journey building
- Able to lead multiple projects for a numerous products
- Able to manage time and multiple priorities for varying internal and external partners
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Highly organized with outstanding attention to detail
- Thrives in a dynamic work environment
- Flexible and willing to perform other tasks as assigned
- Positive attitude and collaborative teammate
- Passionate and dedicated to quality
- Familiar with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and / or Swrve
- A degree in Journalism or Marketing
- Industry experience in video games or e-commerce
- Experience with mobile push and in-app messaging
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and / or SQL
Required Application Materials
Cover Letter (**Only submittals with cover letters will be considered.)
AECOM/Shimmick Construction is looking to hire an (Electrical) Estimator V to work in our Irvine, CA office. Imagine working on rewarding projects within a diverse culture, while having access to...
Job Description Quality Control Inspector primary job is to inspect completed garments and ensuring that they are meeting the required quality standard. Job Requirements Reviews detail...