- Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Associate Manager, Customer Relations - 18001248
For Us, It's A Mission
At Mylan, we mean it when we say we work every day to provide access to high quality medicines to the world's 7 billion people. If you are unconventional, relentless and passionate. If you believe in doing what's right, not what's easy. If you are a doer and have a passion for serving others, we want to talk to you.
Make a Difference
At Mylan, each person has the ability to make a difference. From the providers who sell and market our products, to the producers who develop and manufacture them and finally to our business partners who support the providers and producers, we all have a mission critical role. Here's how this role will help:
- Lead, coach, and provide direction for day-to-day work assignments of direct reports who support Mylan’s customer base.
- Front line leadership to ensure day to day tasks of the assigned area of responsibility are validated and accurate, including, but not limited to, customer account correspondences, status of inventory, release and shipment of orders, exceptional sales monitoring, daily metrics, and discrepancies to ensure completion in a timely manner.
- Remain current on product / company resources, assign and/or recommend new team responsibilities, and recommend resolutions to issues that may arise to department leadership.
- Analyze and inform department leadership of changes in product call trends and/or customer ordering patterns that may require senior leadership visibility and guidance.
- Serve as the front line for escalated calls or correspondence for consumers, customers, and healthcare professionals.
- Maintain current and thorough knowledge of all business units and product portfolios, marketing campaigns, pricing, website information, PAP programs, and other relevant programs and information to ensure One Mylan is accurately represented as a shared service to the customers. Act as a resource to team members and provide immediate feedback.
- Ensure direct reports comply with DEA and State Regulatory guidelines and internal SOP’s involving the shipment of pharmaceutical product. This includes obtaining necessary documentation for controlled products, excessive orders, license verification, as well as ensuring the shipment of only the drug classes each account is licensed to receive and distribute are processed.
- Front line leadership to interview and train new department employees.
- Possess in-depth understanding of all Customer Relations processes and procedures to ensure all steps within are completed and accurate.
- Understand customers’ lead times, order patterns, shipping requirements, and work closely with Customer Relations leadership to modify or adjust to minimize customers’ lead times and support the Distribution Center.
- Attend, contribute to, and often conduct scheduled staff meetings to communicate with all members of the department.
Make Our Values Your Values
Mylan hires only the best. People who thrive in a culture of innovation and empowerment. People who are active learners and have a positive attitude. People who are leaders and know that by working together we can run faster, reach higher and achieve more. By doing so, we will continue to set new standards in health care. Here are the minimum qualifications and essential functions for this position:
Minimum of a Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) and 2-4 years of experience. A Master’s degree (or equivalent) and 3-5 years of customer relations or sales experience preferred. However, a combination of experience and/or education will be taken into consideration.
Must have excellent attention to detail and strong organization skills, possess strong analytical, interpersonal, planning, problem solving, communication and supervisory skills. The ability to establish and maintain effective business relationships are required. Must have the ability to manage multiple deadlines under tight deadlines. Must demonstrate the initiative to lead others to advance knowledge and ability to take on new tasks and responsibilities.
Position functions autonomously. Position oversees multiple employees as first line leadership. Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities may include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and coaching employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Ability to read and interpret comprehensive and intricate research documents. Ability to write scientific reports and technical correspondence. Ability to work with executives and communicate abstract concepts. Ability to present to a high level of the organization and groups outside of the organization.
Typically sitting at a desk or table. May be required to stand; walk; stoop; bend; kneel; and climb steps. May require use of hands and use of arms. Sedentary lifting requirements
Normal office situation. Works closely with others.
If you want to be part of a global health care company that is making a difference and changing lives, Mylan may be the place for you. With a workforce of more than 35,000 worldwide, we can make a difference. We encourage you to visit Mylan.com to learn more about our unconventional culture, our approach to doing business and how we plan to set new standards in health care.
Mylan offers competitive salary, excellent benefits and an environment conducive to professional growth and advancement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability or protected veteran status. Mylan is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
- Aug 15, 2018, 4:39:17 PM
Retail Merchandiser-19001387 Description Are you interested in an EXCITING CAREER with an AMAZING COMPANY with OUTSTANDING EMPLOYEE BENEFITS? • Location: Morgantown, Bridgeport and Clarksburg,...
Security Supervisor Location: Smithfield PA Country: United States Company Order Number: 8050 # of openings: 1 Description Description This position is responsible for directing the daily...
Process Control Engineer Location: Smithfield PA Country: United States Company Order Number: 7556 # of openings: 1 Description Description This position is responsible for the PGM and Non PGM...
AECOM is actively seeking a highly motivated Entry Level Structural Engineer for employment in the Morgantown, WV office. AECOM is pleased to include you in a unique development opportunity, the...
21 hours ago | Agribusiness - Produce and Produce Related Services - Sales/Retail, AgCareers.com, 27 daysJob Description – Sales Manager GENERAL DESCRIPTION: Universal Coating System (UCS) is engaged in the design and manufacture of seed coating and enhancement equipment. The company also develops...
AECOM is actively seeking a highly motivated Transportation Engineering Intern for employment in the Morgantown, WV office. AECOM is searching for candidates that has the ability to be a role...
Retail Merchandiser-19001387 Description Are you interested in an EXCITING CAREER with an...
Security Supervisor Location: Smithfield PA Country: United States Company Order Number: 8050 #...
Process Control Engineer Location: Smithfield PA Country: United States Company Order...
AECOM is actively seeking a highly motivated Entry Level Structural Engineer for employment in...
21 hours ago | Agribusiness - Produce and Produce Related Services - Sales/Retail, AgCareers.com, 27 daysJob Description – Sales Manager GENERAL DESCRIPTION: Universal Coating System (UCS) is engaged...
AECOM is actively seeking a highly motivated Transportation Engineering Intern for employment in...