- Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Associate Manager Receiving and Warehouse (Third Shift) - 18001239
For Us, It's A Mission
At Mylan, we mean it when we say we work every day to provide access to high quality medicines to the world's 7 billion people. If you are unconventional, relentless and passionate. If you believe in doing what's right, not what's easy. If you are a doer and have a passion for serving others, we want to talk to you.
Make a Difference
At Mylan, each person has the ability to make a difference. From the providers who sell and market our products, to the producers who develop and manufacture them and finally to our business partners who support the providers and producers, we all have a mission critical role. Here's how this role will help:
- Manage receiving, inventory, storing, issuing, and shipping packaging components, raw materials, and finished products.
- Support and maintain processes to ensure compliance with the ERP system.
- Assist in supervising sampling personnel.
- Ensure that Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) are observed at all times.
- Perform job functions in accordance with EMEA, FDA, GMP, DEA, DOT, and OSHA guidelines.
- Maintain harmony among workers and resolve grievances.
- Monitor master inventories with production and purchasing to determine reason for discrepancies between inventory and stock control records.
- Recommend action on rejection/destruction of non-usable, slow moving, hazardous wastes, and excess stock.
- Provide oversight for hazard material shipments to ensure compliance with Federal regulations.
- Manage staff, prepare work schedules, provide written and oral instructions, manage employee issues, provide performance feedback, and monitor the training programs for all employees.
- Mentor all peers and subordinate employees within the department.
- Ensure all required documentation and paperwork is completed and audit all paper trails.
- Perform yearly evaluations of all direct reports. Review all subordinate performance appraisals.
Make Our Values Your Values
Mylan hires only the best. People who thrive in a culture of innovation and empowerment. People who are active learners and have a positive attitude. People who are leaders and know that by working together we can run faster, reach higher and achieve more. By doing so, we will continue to set new standards in health care. Here are the minimum qualifications and essential functions for this position:
Minimum of a Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) and 2-4 years of experience. However, a combination of experience and/or education will be taken into consideration.
Must possess knowledge of product development and production processes, raw materials, and cGMPs, and SOPs. Must know DOT requirements for hazardous material shipment.
Must possess strong communication, problem solving, interpersonal skills, and excellent supervisory skills. Must have the ability to multi-task and possess an orientation to details. Must possess computer skills and have working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, and SAP functionality.
Ability to read and interpret complex business and/or technical documents. Ability to write comprehensive reports and detailed business correspondence. Ability to work with groups of people such as other departments and communicate known concepts. Ability to present to a group of departments.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide.
Ability to solve problems with a variety of concrete variables through semi-standardized solutions that require some ingenuity and analysis. Ability to draw inferences and follow prescribed and detailed procedures to solve moderately complex problems.
Typically sitting at a desk or table. Intermittently sitting, standing, walking, or stooping. May be required to stand; walk; stoop; bend; kneel; and climb steps. May require use of hands and use of arms. Light lifting requirements.
Normal office situation.
Proficiency in speaking, comprehending, reading and writing English is preferred.
If you want to be part of a global health care company that is making a difference and changing lives, Mylan may be the place for you. With a workforce of more than 35,000 worldwide, we can make a difference. We encourage you to visit Mylan.com to learn more about our unconventional culture, our approach to doing business and how we plan to set new standards in health care.
Mylan offers competitive salary, excellent benefits and an environment conducive to professional growth and advancement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability or protected veteran status. Mylan is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
- Aug 30, 2018, 10:31:46 AM
Clinical Manager (RN) - Full Time-18009691 Why Join the Amedisys Family? We are a growing company that values and rewards our team members, recognizes your special skills and experience and offers...
Requisition Number: 26824 Job Description Cintas is seeking a Route Service Sales Representative (RSSR) to manage and grow customer accounts in the Rental Division. RSSRs drive a truck along an...
Requisition Number: 25831 Job Description Cintas is seeking a production Folder - Garment/Linen/Bulk. Responsibilities include preparing bundles for delivery as required by the customer. Product...
Job Opening ID: 00288909 Builder Specialist (Open) Job Title: Builder Specialist Department: Operations Country: United States of America State/Province: New Jersey City: South River Full/Part...
Welcome to the Morgantown Marriott at Waterfront Place, overlooking the picturesque Monongahela River in Morgantown, West Virginia. This beautiful, full-service Wharf District hotel boasts 207...
Process Control Engineer Location: Smithfield PA Country: United States Company Order Number: 6696 # of openings: 2 Description This position is responsible for the PGM coating of diesel and...
Clinical Manager (RN) - Full Time-18009691 Why Join the Amedisys Family? We are a growing...
Requisition Number: 26824 Job Description Cintas is seeking a Route Service Sales Representative...
Requisition Number: 25831 Job Description Cintas is seeking a production Folder -...
Job Opening ID: 00288909 Builder Specialist (Open) Job Title: Builder...
Welcome to the Morgantown Marriott at Waterfront Place, overlooking the picturesque Monongahela...
Process Control Engineer Location: Smithfield PA Country: United States Company Order...