Blizzard Entertainment is looking for a highly motivated Associate Producer with a passion for World of Warcraft to join our production team in Irvine, CA. Qualified applicants will possess strong organizational and communication skills, aptitude in problem solving and time management. The Associate Producer will primarily work with Systems Design teams encompassing Combat Design (Class & PvP), Rewards and Professions as well as working closely with internal and external teams to drive the game development process forward.
- Collaborate with the Systems Design leads and staff to create and manage the development schedule, ensuring it is maintained and adjusted as necessary
- Own the development and communication of day-to-day tasking and scheduling
- Drive production for patch and expansion efforts and assist in day-to-day activities to ensure projects remain within scope
- Communicate with senior production on development status, and collaborate with discipline Leads & Directors to solve problems and mitigate risk
- At least 1 year of project management or game production experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and have the ability to multi-task under pressure
- Understands fundamentals behind cross discipline team collaboration and development driven product ownership
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively to solve problems in an efficient manner
- Project management software skills using Jira, Confluence, Hansoft, Microsoft Project, or other project management software
- 2 years of industry experience in a design or systems production role
- Experience working with cross discipline game development teams
- Experience in other disciplines of game development
- Familiarity with World of Warcraft
- Ability to juggle both the proactive and reactive needs of a constantly evolving live game
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
AECOM/Shimmick Construction is looking to hire an (Electrical) Estimator V to work in our Irvine, CA office. Imagine working on rewarding projects within a diverse culture, while having access to...
Chief of Security ( Job Number: BEA00088) Facility Executive Management Lee Adjustment Center KY-Beattyville Accepting Applications Education Level -Bachelor's Degree Description The Chief of...
Job Description Quality Control Inspector primary job is to inspect completed garments and ensuring that they are meeting the required quality standard. Job Requirements Reviews detail...
Correctional Officer ( Job Number: BEA00081) Correctional Security Lee Adjustment Center KY-Beattyville Urgent Need Education Level -High School Diploma/GED Description At CoreCivic, we do more...
AECOM/Shimmick Construction is looking to hire an (Electrical) Estimator V to work in our...
Chief of Security ( Job Number: BEA00088) Facility Executive Management Lee Adjustment...
Job Description Quality Control Inspector primary job is to inspect completed garments and...
Correctional Officer ( Job Number: BEA00081) Correctional Security Lee Adjustment...