If you would like to work in an environment that is engaging, positive and feels like a second home and you are looking for opportunities to learn and grow, we may be the animal hospital for you!
Our two doctor small animal practice has been a staple in Gulf Breeze, FL for over 30 years. Gulf Breeze is a growing coastal community with a 10 minute drive to one of the most desirable beaches in the country. Pensacola Beach is known for its vast sugar white beaches and emerald green waters. The cost of living is great and outdoor, water and beach activities abound. We are minutes from Pensacola's thriving historic downtown area, with numerous eateries and quaint shops.
Gulf Breeze Animal Hospital is a thriving practice and we are looking for an energetic, dynamic veterinarian that is passionate about medicine and the human/animal bond. New/recent grads are welcome and mentoring is available.
All after hours emergency cases are sent to the local emergency referral center.
Our practice includes:
* In house pharmacy and laboratory
* Digital Radiography
* Digital Dental Radiography
* Therapeutic K-Laser
* Highly competitive salary
* Medical, dental and vision insurance
* Paid vacation
* Paid sick time
* Continuing education allowance
* Payment of AVMA and FVMA dues
* Professional liability insurance coverage
* Building relationships with clients by gathering detailed information-listening to and understanding their concerns and needs
* Successfully performing physical examinations and diagnostics, along with surgical and dental procedures
* Communicating with clients on topics such as pet diagnosis, treatment plans and preventative care
* Maintaining client/patient medical/surgical records and making certain all necessary logs are kept up-to-date through established protocols.
* Staying current on new medical information and changes in veterinary medicine
* Assist in development of the paraprofessional team to insure delivery of the highest quality of care and exceptional client service
* Present a positive image of the hospital in the professional community and the general public
* Desire to participate in community (i.e. rounds at shelter, help with abuse cases, spay/neuter programs)