Audit Supervisor - Issue Validation Team
Westlake Village, CA; Boston, MA; Charlotte, NC; Plano, TX; - United States
Job number: 19025580
Back to job search results
Apply Now for this job >
Responsible for performing validation testing for re-grade and closure of severity 1 and 2 audit and self-identified issues. Utilizes sound analytical skills and possesses product, business, and technical expertise to execute issue validation responsibilities for one’s own issue portfolio. Independently executes issue validation work on assigned issues. Utilizes analytical skills and technical expertise to execute assigned issue validation responsibilities in line with issue test plans. Demonstrates sound project management skills through the management of assigned issue portfolio. Proactively communicates issue status and escalates execution challenges. Establishes business partner relationships (primary engagement is with line management). Exercises critical thinking and judgment to effectively influence management to improve the control environment. Develops audit documentation to support conclusions around risk mitigation of the issue. Actively supports peers and IV team during issue validation. Supports employee development efforts, teamwork and inclusive work environment.
- Must have a minimum of 3-5 years of Audit experience
- Ability to navigate in a highly complex organization and operate effectively in a changing environment.
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong organizational, oral and written communication skills
- Analytical Abilities/Financial Acumen/Problem Solving
- Ability to successfully communicate and influence management on all levels in regards to risk reduction in both strategic and tactical initiatives
- Self-motivated, operates with a sense of urgency and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a very detailed manner as well as to look broadly across a population and develop connections and themes identifying risk and concerns
- Experience in evaluating regulatory requirements and guidance to understand impacts, and ensure programs and risk routines are adjusted accordingly.
- BS/BA Degree Required
Posting Date: 15/05/2019
Westlake Village, CA, 31303 AGOURA RD (CA6917),
Boston, MA, 225 FRANKLIN ST (MA1225),
Charlotte, NC, BANK OF AMERICA PLAZA, 101 S TRYON ST,
Plano, TX, BUILDING B, 7105 CORPORATE DR,
- United States
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40
Shift: 1st shift
Production Operator - 23351 Description AIRGAS USA – LLC an Air Liquide company is a leading distributor of industrial gas and welding supplies. We currently have an IMMEDIATE opening for a...
This position is Temporary of less that 1 year! Fabricates, installs and maintains in good repair the sheet-metal equipment and fixtures such as machine guards, grease pans, shelves, lockers,...
Region: 8 School District/Employer: Pleasant Grove ISD District Category/Employer: Campus Position: Principal Assignment Level: Level High School Job Title: High School Principal School: Pleasant...
Repairs and tests engine environmental system, pneudraulic, and mechanical/ electrical system components. Performs task under minimum supervision, coordinating activities with the senior...
Production Operator - 23351 Description AIRGAS USA – LLC an Air Liquide company is a leading...
This position is Temporary of less that 1 year! Fabricates, installs and maintains in good...
Region: 8 School District/Employer: Pleasant Grove ISD District...
Repairs and tests engine environmental system, pneudraulic, and mechanical/ electrical system...