Audit Supervisor - Issue Validation Team
Westlake Village, CA; Boston, MA; Charlotte, NC; Plano, TX; - United States
Job number: 19025580
Back to job search results
Apply Now for this job >
Responsible for performing validation testing for re-grade and closure of severity 1 and 2 audit and self-identified issues. Utilizes sound analytical skills and possesses product, business, and technical expertise to execute issue validation responsibilities for one’s own issue portfolio. Independently executes issue validation work on assigned issues. Utilizes analytical skills and technical expertise to execute assigned issue validation responsibilities in line with issue test plans. Demonstrates sound project management skills through the management of assigned issue portfolio. Proactively communicates issue status and escalates execution challenges. Establishes business partner relationships (primary engagement is with line management). Exercises critical thinking and judgment to effectively influence management to improve the control environment. Develops audit documentation to support conclusions around risk mitigation of the issue. Actively supports peers and IV team during issue validation. Supports employee development efforts, teamwork and inclusive work environment.
- Must have a minimum of 3-5 years of Audit experience
- Ability to navigate in a highly complex organization and operate effectively in a changing environment.
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong organizational, oral and written communication skills
- Analytical Abilities/Financial Acumen/Problem Solving
- Ability to successfully communicate and influence management on all levels in regards to risk reduction in both strategic and tactical initiatives
- Self-motivated, operates with a sense of urgency and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a very detailed manner as well as to look broadly across a population and develop connections and themes identifying risk and concerns
- Experience in evaluating regulatory requirements and guidance to understand impacts, and ensure programs and risk routines are adjusted accordingly.
- BS/BA Degree Required
Posting Date: 30/05/2019
Westlake Village, CA, 31303 AGOURA RD (CA6917),
Boston, MA, 225 FRANKLIN ST (MA1225),
Charlotte, NC, BANK OF AMERICA PLAZA, 101 S TRYON ST,
Plano, TX, BUILDING B, 7105 CORPORATE DR,
- United States
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40
Shift: 1st shift
SCI is certified as a Great Place to Work® by the Great Place to Work Institute. In a recent survey, our associates said that their work has special meaning and is not “just a job”. We currently...
Region: 8 School District/Employer: Maud ISD District Category/Employer: Central Office Position: Director Assignment Level: Area Business/Finance Job Title: Business Manager School: Maud...
SCI is certified as a Great Place to Work® by the Great Place to Work Institute. In a recent...
Region: 8 School District/Employer: Maud ISD District Category/Employer: Central...