We are currently recruiting for Automation & Data Consultants to join FIS’ Prophet business, on our full-time Associate Development Program from July 2019. This two-year program is suited to entry level joiners who aspire to develop a successful consulting career with a leading fin-tech company!
Prophet is a leading enterprise-wide actuarial modelling system that helps insurance and financial services companies meet reporting responsibilities, improve risk management, and develop more profitable products faster. Over 10,000 users, across over 1,000 customer sites, in more than 70 countries, rely on Prophet to model their firm’s financial business.
The Automation and Data Teams sit within the Prophet Professional Services group. The teams are responsible for delivering cloud and on-premised Prophet based Automation and Data Management solutions for FIS’ clients around the world.
The automation and data consultant role
You will join a global professional services team which is responsible for delivering client-facing training and consultancy services during the implementation of Prophet Automation and Data Management solutions.
Full training on the Prophet Control Center, the Insurance Data Repository and other Prophet components will be provided. You will gain experience in developing process automation and data management solutions and be involved in all the following aspects of the role. with:
• Design, Development and Deployment of Solutions using either agile or standard SDLC approaches
• Gain experience in using Java, C# and SQL technologies in enterprise wide solutions
• Assist in providing product training to clients
• Assist in presales pursuits and client presentations for large enterprise solutions
The proportion of time spent on each is dependent upon the nature of projects and the mix of people in the project team.
Who are we looking for?
• You have a bachelor’s degree in an engineering/computing/scientific discipline e.g. computing science, engineering, physics
• You have some experience in SQL and C# / Java
• You are fluent in English - speaking and writing
• You demonstrate strong problem-solving and analytical skills
• You are highly-motivated with excellent written and verbal communication skills
• You possess excellent interpersonal skills and have a strong ability to work well independently and within a team
• You demonstrate adaptability and a drive to learn
• You are interested in software development and information technology advances
What we can offer you:
• A competitive salary and excellent benefits
• A fun, collaborative and supportive team environment
• Structured onboarding program and a virtual learning curriculum
• Quarterly progression and development review during first two years on the program
• Opportunity to build your knowledge of the insurance industry
• Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
ADP training, development and career progression
Your development is important to us and we will support your learning with a robust schedule of online, classroom and on-the-job training.
You will attend the FIS ADP Learning week, designed to introduce you to the unique nature of our industry, our products, and the markets in which we work.
You will continue your learning journey within Professional Services and will receive product, soft skills, and technical training, specific to your role.
Additionally, during the 2-year program, you will attend training sessions focused on professional skills that you will build on throughout your career.
As you develop knowledge of our operations and processes, you will become a specialist in your area and will have access to multiple career opportunities within an ever-growing international organisation.
With a 50-year history rooted in the financial services industry, FIS™ is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. We champion clients from banking to capital markets, retail to corporate and everything touched by financial services. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, our 53,000 worldwide employees help serve more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries. Our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
. We are currently recruiting for Automation & Data Consultants to join FIS’ Prophet business, on our full-time Associate Development Program from July 2019. This two-year program is suited to...
. Responsibilities in the role will include: Specify, build and test Prophet models based on the latest Prophet features Working with the actuarial library team to enhance the execution of...
. The candidates will be expected to • Develop and maintain the General Insurance solutions within Prophet • Design, develop and enhance other modules within iWorks Prophet as required. •...
. The role will consist of the following . The amount of time spent on each aspect will depend on the mix of people within the team and the particular project assignment the jobholder is involved...
. Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our...
. Responsibilities: Gather and define client requirements Design and develop automation and integrated solutions for insurance clients, using a bespoke Java BPM tool and integrating C# based...
. We are currently recruiting for Automation & Data Consultants to join FIS’ Prophet business,...
. Responsibilities in the role will include: Specify, build and test Prophet models based on the...
. The candidates will be expected to • Develop and maintain the General Insurance solutions...
. The role will consist of the following . The amount of time spent on each aspect will depend...
. Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work...
. Responsibilities: Gather and define client requirements Design and develop automation and...