Req ID: 99098
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Azure DevOps Release Manager to join our team in Plano, Texas (US-TX), United States (US).
Day to Day job Duties: (what this person will do on a daily/weekly basis)
• Participate in continuous integration, release and build management based on Azure DevOps.
• Establish and manage requirement traceability through test plans and cases.
• Communicate and report on the status of test automation activities.
• Contribute and collaborate to design, document, and publish DevOps standards, principles, guidelines and best practices.
• Provide leadership and direction in developing DevOps standards and automation practices, and contribute in laying out a long term DevOps strategies with other development teams.
• Tune, refine, and upgrade the DevOps pipeline to increase automation and features.
• Define and drive full Nucleus release schedules designed to meet dynamic business goals.
• Clearly communicate status for releases – train payloads, bugs, service-impacting incidents, test results, and all pertinent information related to build and release pipelines.
• Identify risks and owners, managing their status through to resolution.
• Ensure Nucleus product teams are releasing features which meet release criteria – fully tested, compliant, customer readiness, supportability, resolution of critical bugs.
• Create, document, automate, execute, and improve the processes to deliver releases.
• For major releases, tracking Go/No-Go decisions across all relevant workstreams to ensure that release criteria is met prior to target release date.
• 8+ years Dev Ops analytics
• 5+ years Business Systems Analysis
• 3+ years of experience provide solutions for Azure CI/CD deployments for Cloud deployments
• 8 +years of experience using Agile practices,
• Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
Nice to Have; (But not a must)
• Leading Development teams
•Translation of business requirements into information systems solutions
• Ability to work with minimal supervision, engaging peers and other departments to accomplish assigned goals, drive classroom and lab outcomes for highly technical and evolving technologies and effectively execute projects in a matrix environment
must be able to prioritize and break down and organize segments of larger projects
• Strong communication skills, verbal and written
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Plano
Nearest Secondary Market: Dallas
Job Segment: Consulting, Information Systems, Manager, Computer Science, Cloud, Technology, Management
DISTRICT: Garland ISD STATUS: OPEN POSTING DATE: 09/16/2020 CLOSING DATE: 11/15/2020 POSTING NUMBER: 066053 LOCATION: Garland Central Administration POSITION: Oracle Business...
Accounts Receivable & Collections Associate Imperva is a leading cybersecurity provider delivering best-in-class solutions to protect data and all paths to it! Summary: Imperva is searching for an...
About Ribbon (Nasdaq: RBBN) We deliver global real-time communications software and network solutions to service providers, enterprises, and critical infrastructure sectors. We engage deeply with...
School Summary: Founders Classical Academy follows a democratic classical model using Core Knowledge curriculum based in classical liberal arts and sciences with a strong emphasis on civic...
DISTRICT: Carrollton-Farmers Branch ISD STATUS: OPEN POSTING DATE: 08/27/2020 CLOSING DATE: 09/30/2020 POSTING NUMBER: 065809 LOCATION: C/FB Central Administration POSITION: Senior...
Position Summary: The Communications Specialist will work to ensure that ResponsiveEd stakeholders are kept informed by communicating through several channels, such as a staff intranet, email...
DISTRICT: Garland ISD STATUS: OPEN POSTING DATE: 09/16/2020 CLOSING DATE: ...
Accounts Receivable & Collections Associate Imperva is a leading cybersecurity provider...
About Ribbon (Nasdaq: RBBN) We deliver global real-time communications software and...
School Summary: Founders Classical Academy follows a democratic classical model using Core...
DISTRICT: Carrollton-Farmers Branch ISD STATUS: OPEN POSTING DATE: 08/27/2020 CLOSING...
Position Summary: The Communications Specialist will work to ensure that ResponsiveEd...