Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter .
Position Summary: The Barista takes and prepares customer beverage orders to brand specifications and customer requests. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
- Greets customers and takes orders; processes cash and credit card transactions
- Prepares and serves hot and cold beverages according to brand specifications and the customers’ requests
- Serves prepared food items
- Maintains knowledge of menu items and recipes to effectively service the customer
- Sets up and breaks down workstations, including cleaning and sanitizing
- Maintains appearance of location ensuring product is stocked to appropriate levels and all areas are properly cleaned and sanitized
- Maintains excellent customer service, anticipating guests needs
- Adheres to Aramark safety policies and procedures, including proper food safety and sanitation
- Maintains a positive attitude towards guests, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
- Ensures security of company assets
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
- Previous experience as a barista or in a related position preferred
- Demonstrates excellent customer service and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrates organizational skills, accuracy, and attention to detail
- Requires occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling of up to 25 lbs.
- Product Line is Aramark's Java City Brand
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
Kelly Services is currently seeking a full time Call Center Representative for one of our top clients in Earth City, MO! This opportunity is with an industry leading healthcare company! Pay:...
Description Plans, organizes, and monitors the receiving, storage, and distribution of all product received either from suppliers or production shop to effectively and efficiently meet internal...
Kelly Services is now seeking experience Mortgage Professionals in the Earth City, MO area to join the team of one our largest and most successful banking clients. This is a great...
Assembler -Temp to Hire Assembling and packaging surgical devices and kits used in eye surgeries in a climate controlled, clean room/sterile environment. You will be required to wear a Face Mask...
Kelly Services is currently seeking a full time Call Center Representative for one of our top...
Description Plans, organizes, and monitors the receiving, storage, and distribution of all...
Kelly Services is now seeking experience Mortgage Professionals in the Earth City, MO area to...
Assembler -Temp to Hire Assembling and packaging surgical devices and kits used in eye...