Req ID: 112848
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Business Intelligence Reporting Specialist to join our team in Seattle, Washington (US-WA), United States (US).
Business Intelligence Reporting Specialist
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Analyze business requirements from diverse Customer business domains and build new business intelligence (BI) and reporting solutions, per Customer’s specifications
- Collaborate with Customer’s data platform team to analyze the new data model, and the proposes changes from existing data mod el, perform the gap analysis and assess the level of effort for dashboard/report and metadata migration
- Create the technical design for Customer’s requested reporting solutions and collaborate with Customer’s relevant business stakeholders, product owner and other technical groups on the reporting solutions
- Design logical and physical data model using relevant business intelligence tools to standardize data sources for visualization and reporting
- Design intuitive and creative visualization (dashboards/reports) in Cognos/Tableau/Qlik that reflects key business metrics with limited clicks.
- Migrate existing data sources, reports, and dashboards to new data models and database systems.
- Schedule batch jobs or reports through Cognos / Qlik server or via windows task manager.
- Create technical documents (design doc, run books, FAQ’s) that detail the solutions design, implementation, and operations.
- Test each report view with sample and bulk dataset to meet business rule acceptance
- Test integrated dashboards and views for dynamic report rendering based on defined business rules
- Test report & dashboards’ execution performance with full volume of dataset
- Collaborate with business user to support the user acceptance test process
- Deploy the complete business intelligence solutions (reports, dashboards, data sources) on a staged environment for business user testing
- Provide Customer with testing support in Customer’s non-production environment, and as needed
- Automate reports, dashboards, and data sources for periodic data refresh
- Configure alert notification for success and failure of data refreshed
- Minimum 5 years of total IT experience
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience with a combination of Cognos, Tableau, and QlikSense
- 3 years of experience with AWS technologies
- 3 years of experience with Oracle PL/SQL
- 3 years of experience with version control tools - Git, SVN, CVS, etc.
- 2 years of experience with Redshift, Aurora, and other Cloud Data Sources.
- Ability to work the required schedule for this position: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM CDT, Monday through Friday. Shift time can change per client requirements
- Ability for overtime and work on weekends based on business requirement.
- Cognos, Tableau, or QlikSense certification
- AWS Certified Professional
- 3 years UNIX or Linux Shell scripting
Travel: position can be remote but may require travel as needed
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Seattle
Job Segment: Business Intelligence, Consulting, Database, Oracle, Linux, Technology
Project Coordinator CVIA IPFM Tracking Code 10533 Job Description PATH is recruiting for a Project Coordinator to support the project management team, focusing on fielding and administrative...
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Administrator - *REMOTE* $70/hour Are you looking for your next MS Dynamics CRM project? We have an exciting new REMOTE position for a strategic client outside of Seattle,...
Digital Marketing Manager, External Affairs Tracking Code 10524 Job Description PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions,...
MNCHN/ECD/HS Business Development Intern Tracking Code 10536 Job Description The Maternal, Newborn, Child Health and Nutrition (MNCHN), Early Childhood Development, and Heath Systems teams are...
Marketing Manager (ID# 47784) Seattle, WA Category: Marketing Job Type: Full Time Minimum Experience: 7+ Required Education: Bachelor's Degree Job Description WSP USA’s Northwest Marketing Group...
Market Dynamics Summer Associate Tracking Code 10535 Job Description The Market Dynamics team is looking for 3 summer associates for their projects *All positions will be remote due to COVID-19...
Project Coordinator CVIA IPFM Tracking Code 10533 Job Description PATH is recruiting for a...
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Administrator - *REMOTE* $70/hour Are you looking for your next MS...
Digital Marketing Manager, External Affairs Tracking Code 10524 Job Description PATH is a global...
MNCHN/ECD/HS Business Development Intern Tracking Code 10536 Job Description The Maternal,...
Marketing Manager (ID# 47784) Seattle, WA Category: Marketing Job Type: Full Time Minimum...
Market Dynamics Summer Associate Tracking Code 10535 Job Description The Market Dynamics team is...