United States of America
CANHQ: CCS HQ - Syracuse, NY 6304 Thompson Rd, Syracuse, NY, 13221 USA
Carrier is a leading provider of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration systems, building controls and automation, and fire and security systems leading to safer, smarter, sustainable and high-performance buildings.
If you’re a current student or a recent graduate in Engineering, you may be eligible for Carrier’s Graduate Hire Program. We are accepting applications for our 2020 program. The cohort starts in June and applicants must have received their degree prior to cohort start date. We’re looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas within the skills of the future- Digital Products, Cyber Security, Data Analytics, Embedded Systems, Model Based Development, Software, Systems and UI Development. Carrier’s Graduate Hire Program provides a hands-on engineering experience in a supported, closely mentored cohort. Associates of the Graduate Hire Program will obtain career development opportunities, exposure to leadership and will develop a strong professional network. The goal of the Carrier’s Graduate Hire Program is to help early career professionals become productive and successful engineers within the one year development program.
Projects and tasks will generally focus on one or more of the following:
• Heat Transfer and Fluids Flow
• General Design
• Project/Engineering Management
• Program Management
Specific Responsibilities include:
• Design and development of refrigeration systems and components.
• Develop computer models to simulate system and component performance.
• Work with design team in developing cost effective designs.
• Develop and manage laboratory qualification programs for new products.
• Work with factory team to investigate quality issues on current products and develop solutions to improve overall product quality.
• BS in Engineering with 0-2 (for P1), 3-5 (for P2) years of experience
Successful candidates must possess:
• Strong communicational skills with proven ability to interact with cross functional team of engineering, design, manufacturing and lab team members.
• Solid technical skills and analytical proficiency.
• Strong understanding of thermodynamics, fluid flow, and heat transfer.
• Proficient skills in Microsoft Office tools.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Avian Specialist (ID# 46912) Syracuse, NY Category: TECHNICAL NON-ENGINEERING Job Type: Part Time Minimum Experience: 3 Required Education: Bachelor's Degree Job Description Be involved in...
About WestRock WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 50,000 team members...
Full Time Veterinarian (experienced or new grad) for busy and growing practice in Cicero, NY, Total Veterinary Care, 26 daysAre you passionate about your profession? Are you interested in finding a team of professionals that share your drive, compassion, and work ethic when it comes to providing top-quality veterinary...
Duties The housekeeping aides who maintain VA facilities for Veterans and their families are essential to the patient care experience at the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). A VA...
Avian Specialist (ID# 46912) Syracuse, NY Category: TECHNICAL NON-ENGINEERING Job Type: Part...
About WestRock WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper...
Full Time Veterinarian (experienced or new grad) for busy and growing practice in Cicero, NY, Total Veterinary Care, 26 daysAre you passionate about your profession? Are you interested in finding a team of professionals...
Duties The housekeeping aides who maintain VA facilities for Veterans and their families are...