Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter .
Position Summary: The Cashier is responsible for accurately processing retail merchandise transactions, maintaining the balance of the cash drawer, and providing customer service to guests of the location. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
- Operates a register and handles cash and credit card transactions
- Greet and assists customers while anticipating their needs
- Count, organize, and balance cash drawer; fill out the cashier slip; and make deposits
- Adheres to cash handling policies and procedures
- Ensures security of company assets
- Maintains excellent customer service and positive attitude towards guest, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
- Previous customer service experience preferred
- Previous cash handling experience preferred
- Basic math and counting skills required
- Demonstrates interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be able to work independently with limited supervision
- Requires occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling of up to 25 lbs.
- Must be available to work flexible hours including evening and weekends
- This position is for a cashier on Saturday and Sunday from 630 am 2pm only.
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
ABOUT US Living Water International exists to demonstrate the love of God by helping communities acquire desperately needed clean water, and to experience "living water"—the gospel of Jesus...
Hiring Event!! Friday Novemeber 22, 2019 10-3 5214 Market St #103 Wilmington NC 28403 Join Hertz Local Edition Corp (HLE) as a Branch Manager Trainee! Each year, many talented people join HLE,...
For more than a century, the people of Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) have transformed crops into products that serve the vital needs of a growing world. Today, we're one of the...
The EU Aid Volunteers is an initiative of the European Union. It brings together volunteers and organisations from different countries, providing practical support to humanitarian aid projects and...
A Country Vet Clinic is looking for a small animal veterinarian to join our family. We are a multi-doctor, fast paced clinic that strives to provide quality care at an affordable price. Our hours...
ABOUT US Living Water International exists to demonstrate the love of God by helping communities...
Hiring Event!! Friday Novemeber 22, 2019 10-3 5214 Market St #103 Wilmington NC 28403 Join...
For more than a century, the people of Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) have...
The EU Aid Volunteers is an initiative of the European Union. It brings together volunteers and...
A Country Vet Clinic is looking for a small animal veterinarian to join our family. We are a...