The Analyst, Category Experience works closely with their leadership team to understand the merchandising strategies and objectives. This position will analyze and leverage customer information and behaviors as well as competitive benchmarking to identify areas necessary to improve the customer research/shopping experience. Ultimately these improvements will result in improved customer and associate satisfaction, increased traffic and sales, and improved conversion. This role is an opportunity to be at the leading edge of truly channel-interconnected retail leadership, while further building functional skills in merchandising.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- 40%-Analyze customer information (external data, internal research, site behaviors, post-transaction data) to identify the most significant opportunities to improve the customer experience across categories.
- 25%- Execute taxonomy changes in the system necessary to support new onboarding and business changes .
- 25%- Execute systems changes for promotional activity.
- 10%- Perform ad hoc reporting based on the business needs and extract the proper data from relevant systems.
Position reports to SR MGR, Category Experience.
No Direct reports.
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a Bachelor's degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
Years of Relevant Work Experience: 1+ years
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Strong numeric and advanced analytics aptitude. Preferably experience with Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics/Omniture
- Basic technical aptitude with web-based tools and advanced proficiency of the Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Microsoft Excel
- The ability to understand and influence cross-functional inputs to Merchandising, for achieving better output results
- Prevous ecommerce/merchandising experience is highly preferred
- High comfort level with working in an ambiguous, fast paced environment
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Strong interpersonal, motivational, and communication skills (speaking, writing, presenting)
- Strong attention to detail
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Achieve. Create. Collaborate. Organize. Essential brands. Innovative products. Smart investment. Winning team. This is what you will find at ACCO Brands. We are passionate about building a culture...
Job Description: Position entails conducting complex analysis and validation of various Collections and Recovery strategies using DB2, Teradata, Hadoop data systems. Responsibilities include but...
Highlights: Newly established role Reports to Director of Warehouse Operations Leads a team of 2 Supervisors (1 day shift, 1 night shift) with over 20 total maintenance and custodial...
The General Manager is typically responsible for multiple customer logistics accounts or one large customer account. It will include the management and improvement of services provided to...
Marketing Manager (ID# 42294) Atlanta, GA Category: Marketing Job Type: Full Time Minimum Experience: 7 Required Education: Bachelor's Degree Job Description Be involved in projects with our...
Regional Product Insights Manager - Atlanta Apply Share Posted Date: Jul-11-2019 Job ID: 15072 Job Type: Full Time Job Function: Merchandising City: Atlanta State: Georgia Store: Atlanta What's...
Achieve. Create. Collaborate. Organize. Essential brands. Innovative products. Smart investment....
Job Description: Position entails conducting complex analysis and validation of various...
Highlights: Newly established role Reports to Director of Warehouse Operations Leads a team of 2...
The General Manager is typically responsible for multiple customer logistics accounts or one...
Marketing Manager (ID# 42294) Atlanta, GA Category: Marketing Job Type: Full Time Minimum...
Regional Product Insights Manager - Atlanta Apply Share Posted Date: Jul-11-2019 Job ID:...