WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 50,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 320 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com .
CDL Local Truck Driver - Plymouth, IN
1100 Pidco Drive
Plymouth, Indiana, 46563
Our Food Service Packaging facility in Plymouth, IN is seeking a qualified CDL Truck Driver to move materials between local facilities, perform material handler duties at our warehouse, load/unload trucks and be an integral part of the Plymouth team. This position will be moving material from one location to another using a box truck and semi-truck. This is a 2nd shift position, that will work independently to satisfy the movement of materials across the locations with little supervision.
How you will impact WestRock:
- Follow all safety procedures and promote safety & safety programs throughout the facility.
Use a box truck and/or semi-truck spotter to move materials, finished goods and/or raw material from location to location.
Load and unload materials from the semi-truck/box truck to the facilities.
Minimize product damage through safe and careful handling
Operate a fork truck.
Identifying and labeling product
- Ensure all paperwork and system transactions are completed timely and accurately.
Work safely, complying with all safety rules, lifting, pushing or pulling up to 50lbs, navigating stairs, standing, walking, bending, and kneeling throughout the entire shift.
What you need to succeed:
- Desired candidate will possess a minimum of a high school education or equivalent. (College a plus)
Class A CDL
Clean Driving Record
Fork-Lift license or equivalent experience
General mechanical aptitude & trouble shooting skills
Shipping/Receiving experience Ability to read a tape measure (to 1/16” measurement), do basic math, and some computer skills.
Ability to lift, push and/or pull up to 50lbs, navigate stairs, stand, walk, bend, and kneel throughout the entire shift.
Must be self-starting/self-motivated and able to work independently.
Effective communication skills and excellent coordination skills.
Great organizational and time management abilities.
Must be flexible on shift as overtime is required
- Must successfully pass pre-employment screenings; drug test, physical and criminal background check.
What we offer:
- Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability, and excellence
- Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
- An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
- A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.
Plymouth Veterinary Clinic, LLC located in Plymouth, Indiana is seeking a full time veterinarian or part time veterinarian. Our clinic building boasts 7000+ square feet with an intense focus on...
Plymouth Veterinary Clinic, LLC located in Plymouth, Indiana is seeking a full time veterinarian...