Req ID: 61399
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a CI Site Reliability Engineer to join our team in Fremont, California (US-CA), United States (US).
Job Duties and Responsibilities::
- Work with the agile teams to determine stories for product releases and deployments across on-premise and cloud.
- Work with engineers to support adoption of continuous delivery by automating the build, release, testing, packaging, and deployment of applications.
- Build DevSecOps toolchains/automation that enables the organization to achieve modern delivery practices such as CI/CD, blue-green deployments, feature toggles, AIOps.
- Design continuous delivery pipelines (CDP) that minimize operational costs through push-button deployment at scale with near-zero downtime.
- Modify existing applications to make use of containers, infrastructure as a service and platform as a service; ensure that new applications make use of these technologies and teach others how to use them.
- Manage code repositories, continuous builds, artifact repositories and cloud platforms and other tools.
- Proactively review the performance and capacity of all aspects of production: code, infrastructure, data and message processing.
- Exp in using a “foundation” (CDP) aimed at achieving flexibility to scale, configure, test and release software.
- Experience with APM/monitoring tools such as NewRelic or AppDynamics.
- An understanding of operating systems, platforms and infrastructure including Linux, Windows, Docker, Vagrant, virtualization, AWS ECS, etc…
- Experience with integrating the Git workflow into your automated jobs.
- Profiling, performance tuning, monitoring and debugging.
- An understanding of automated testing tools such as PHPUnit, Cucumber, Selenium, Protractor, etc…
- Experienced with PCF
- Comfortable working in relational (MySQL) and NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Redis and DynamoDB)
- Experience in Automation of CI/CD tasks
- Nagios or similar, Moogsoft, SecureAssist or similar, Ansible/Chef or similar, Jenkins, Docker, Jira, Jira ServiceDesk, SonarQube/Lint
- 8 years of experience in IT operations - build and deployment enterprise applications.
- 6 years in Experience creating and maintaining automated builds using tools such as Jenkins etc…
- 6 years’ experience on creating fully automated CI/CD infrastructure and processes for multiple projects using udeploy, Jenkins & Git in various environments like (DEV/TEST/STAGE and PROD)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or related technical field) or equivalent practical experience
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Nearest Major Market: San Francisco
Nearest Secondary Market: Oakland
Job Segment: Consulting, Computer Science, ERP, Cloud, Testing, Technology
Clari is a new way to revenue. We’re on a mission to help companies realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable. Clari is...
At GetInsured, we’re on a mission to improve the way people shop for and enroll in health insurance. And we’re building world-class software to do it. Our drive and expertise are what make...
Atlassian is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. Everyone new to the team, along with our current staff, will temporarily...
Important Update: In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Kaiser Permanente is moving to a virtual recruitment process including telephone and video interviews to help ensure the health and safety...
About Verkada At Verkada, we’re rethinking what it means to be physically safe. Today, we build security cameras that detect action, identify danger and help keep people and places safe and...
Clari is a new way to revenue. We’re on a mission to help companies realize their fullest...
At GetInsured, we’re on a mission to improve the way people shop for and enroll in health...
Atlassian is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing and on-boarding done...
Important Update: In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Kaiser Permanente is moving to a virtual...
About Verkada At Verkada, we’re rethinking what it means to be physically safe. Today, we build...