Who we are: Sofar Sounds reimagines live events through curated, secret performances in intimate settings in more than 420+ cities around the world! We are growing swiftly, helping more artists in more cities. As we expand, we are looking for ambitious and innovative individuals (like you!) to join our team.
Haven’t been to one of our shows yet? No worries! Find one in your cityhere . Want to see more? Catch mind-blowing live performances on ourYouTube channel .
About the role: As the City Director - Cleveland, you will lead event execution and team management for the local area. City Director is a full time role that sits on the local city team and reports to the Regional Director. The Sofar city team is responsible for coordinating and executing all city events. You will work to ensure our events are executed with the utmost quality and consistency. You will ensure our events are rewarding for ambassadors, memorable for artists, and unforgettable for the host and audience..
What you’ll do:
- Work with Global to set and achieve financial goals, scale and grow audience size, and achieve ticket inventory goals
- Ensure all artist, host, and ambassador management and communications are in line with company expectations and standards.
- Add monthly event dates and information to the Sofar platform & maintain Run of Show documents
- Attend and oversee events to check for quality and safety
- Oversee customer service inquiries through ZenDesk and ensure they are responded to in a timely manner
- Manage the invoice and payment/reimbursement for artists and contractors
- Liaise with the partnerships team to execute all global partnerships in your local city
- Ensure partnership events are executed in alignment with the partnership deliverables
- Get out and see some live music!
Who you are:
- Experienced in producing live music events or events in general
- Well organized, process driven and detail oriented
- You have previous experience with Sofar and a strong interest in music
- A strong team leader and supportive manager
- Knowledgeable about the Cleveland metropolitan area
- Able to wear many hats and take on varied tasks and projects
- Comfortable working to strict deadlines and solving problems under pressure
- Eligible for employment in the US
Roberts & Wendt Animal Hospital in Lakewood, OH is seeking an experienced veterinarian to potentially lead our staff. We are a full service hospital that provides quality veterinary care for...
Retail Sales Specialist - Beachwood Apply Share Posted Date: Nov-21-2019 Job ID: 16375 Job Function: Retail Sales City: Cleveland State: Ohio Store: Beachwood What's cool about this job You will...
Location - Cleveland West - Lakewood 1363 W 117th St Cleveland OH 44107. Work/Life balance - Monday to Saturday 7AM - 8PM and Sunday 12PM - 6PM. Holidays Off - We are CLOSED on Thanksgiving,...
The Senior Service Manager I (Sr. SM I) manages the operations and personnel for approximately 371- 600 equivalent truck units comprised of one or more locations. May have Service Managers, Shift...
The Facilities Maintenance Technician supporting The Hertz Cleveland Airport operations will report into the Regional Manager Facilities while maintaining all equipment and systems at the Hertz...
Req ID: 70426 At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s...
Roberts & Wendt Animal Hospital in Lakewood, OH is seeking an experienced veterinarian to...
Retail Sales Specialist - Beachwood Apply Share Posted Date: Nov-21-2019 Job ID: 16375 Job...
Location - Cleveland West - Lakewood 1363 W 117th St Cleveland OH 44107. Work/Life balance -...
The Senior Service Manager I (Sr. SM I) manages the operations and personnel for approximately...
The Facilities Maintenance Technician supporting The Hertz Cleveland Airport operations will...
Req ID: 70426 At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is...