Kelly Services is currently searching for Clean and Distribution Techs for a major hospital in Paducah, KY!
IMPORTANT: This job is being recruited for by a remote recruiter not your local branch! Please reply to this posting to apply for this position!
Part-time: Thursday, Friday and Saturday - 12pm to 7pm! Rate of Pay: $11.50 an hour
Essential Responsibilities include:
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 25 lbs, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
- Logging into tracking system and running/reading par level reports
- Prioritizing delivery schedule
- Walking with cart filled with equipment through hospital
- Cleaning equipment with designated cleaner or bleach products
- Interacting with other departments in the hospital
- Must be flexible to provide support where needed to ensure daily C&D assignments
- Must follow safe work practices in compliance with Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) standards.
- Inspect work area daily and report any unsafe conditions to supervisor
- Ensure proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for each task
- Follow C&D standard operating procedures and work instructions
- Manage par levels
- Be trained on cleaning advanced medical equipment
- Access AgileTrac manage par level between orders
- Clean carts
- Strive to reduce idle equipment
- Improve cleanliness
- Improve order response time
- Check regularly for on-demand orders and respond
- Answer phone and fulfil phone requests
- Perform spot checks throughout the shift
- Report out incidents
- Report on continuous improvement – best practices
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Demonstrate effective verbal and written communications, as well as interpersonal skills
- The ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 10 lbs, occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs
- Dependability is a must
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Willingness to submit to a background investigation, including for example: Verification of past employment, criminal history and educational background.
- Reliable transportation.
For immediate consideration, please apply to this job posting today!
Why Kelly® ?
The Managed Solutions practice within Kelly Outsourcing and Consulting Group (KellyOCG® ) is one focus within the full array of Kelly Services® workforce solutions.
Kelly Services has transformed from the staffing industry pioneer to a leading workforce solutions provider. KellyOCG is the distinguished outsourcing and consulting segment of Kelly Services, known for applying a forward-looking approach that enables companies to make strategic workforce planning decisions that impact their business and competitive advantage.
The Managed Solutions practice area of KellyOCG is dedicated to partnering with clients to architect and implement solutions that put them in a position to meet their operational obligation to their organization and freedom to focus on their more strategic business needs.
About Kelly Services®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to have a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe. We employ 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through our talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.