Req ID: 79562
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Cloud Deployment Support Engineer to join our team in Palo Alto, California (US-CA).
The Deployment Support Engineer will:
- Facilitate and lead troubleshooting and debugging activities.
- Develop and maintain change control, technical documentation and knowledge base articles for the internal support team and customers.
- Work with engineering and IoT sensor and analytic suppliers to keep abreast of technology changes and impact to customer deployments.
- Conduct ongoing market research staying abreast of developments and technologies related to Smart applications.
- Work with vendors to configure audio and video analytics end to end from device to Customer UI.
- Perform remote deployments on cloud and customer data centers.
- Provide regular review and monitoring of individual sensors for end to end functionality with the UI.
- Be consulted for detailed customer Bill of Materials and responsible for delivery of comprehensive customer installation instructions.
- Perform continuous integration and testing of Smart applications.
- Occasionally travel to conduct customer site surveys to identify and confirm use cases for video and audio analytic requirements are suited to the environment (for example: trip wire, crowd counting, traffic monitoring).
- 7+ years of overall technology experience
- At least 5 years of experience with one or more skills in each of the following categories and ability to learn more as the platform landscape changes:
- Network Security Access lists, VPN tunnels, Routing and Switching
- Designing, developing, testing, and integrating microservices across multiple DCs
- Shell scripting - Linux, Windows and Unix command line
- VMware Cloud, vCenter, vSphere, NSX
- Windows Server management, patching, monitoring, troubleshooting and Linux Server Administration
- Load Balancers
- Deployments of Container-based Docker, Kubernetes
- Distributed version control systems: GitHub/BitBucket
- At least 3 years' experience with the following:
- End to end application troubleshooting from endpoint devices to UI
- Databases - RDBMSs (mySQL,MS-SQL)
- Modern CICD Frameworks such as Jenkins pipeline builds
- Web services and API testing
- Agile, Scrum, and Kanban project approaches
- JIRA to manage Agile sprints
- Integration of data from multiple data sources
- Deployments on Cloud services
- IoT Devices, Sensors and Analytics Tools
Nice to have:
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience working in large-scale, highly complicated and global environments
- A strong team-oriented mindset
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Nearest Major Market: San Jose
Nearest Secondary Market: Palo Alto
Job Segment: Cloud, Consulting, SQL, Database, System Administrator, Technology
Extreme Networks, Inc. (EXTR) is the industry’s first cloud-driven, end-to-end enterprise networking company. Our best-of-breed technology solutions, from the wireless and IoT edge to the data...
Description: As a Sr IT Engineer-Applications, you will work in a fast-paced environment to build software solutions supporting a multi-year project.You will be hands on coder. You will...
Responsibilities Check Point’s mission is to provide industry-leading security solutions that redefine the security landscape. We achieve our mission by constantly developing innovative and...
Brief Description As Senior General Ledger Accountant, you will support the monthly and quarterly accounting close process and working closely with the Senior Accounting Manager and other team...
ASSIA is an exciting and dynamic organization that is shaping the future of broadband and wireless network connectivity. We are seeking a Senior Deployment Engineer to join us and support product...
Imperva is a leading cybersecurity provider delivering best-in-class solutions to protect data and applications – wherever they reside – on-premises, in the cloud, and across hybrid...
Extreme Networks, Inc. (EXTR) is the industry’s first cloud-driven, end-to-end enterprise...
Description: As a Sr IT Engineer-Applications, you will work in a fast-paced environment to...
Responsibilities Check Point’s mission is to provide industry-leading security solutions that...
Brief Description As Senior General Ledger Accountant, you will support the monthly and...
ASSIA is an exciting and dynamic organization that is shaping the future of broadband and...
Imperva is a leading cybersecurity provider delivering best-in-class solutions to protect data...