Global Cloud PracticeManager, IaaS
Ingram Micro Cloud is driving a paradigm shift in the adoption of cloud technology with small and medium sized businesses through the breadth of our channel partners. Ingram Micro is the largest Indirect Cloud provider globally and is looking for an experienced Business Development Manager in the IaaS/PaaS space. The goal isto help shape and execute the global strategy, using best-in-breed technologies to deliver cloud offerings.
As a Global Cloud Practice Manager within Ingram Micro Cloud, you will have the exciting opportunity to support develop global strategy and programs, working with our local markets to execute and deliver on our goals. A key part of the role includes collaborating with our strategic global vendor partners to coordinate funding, tools, and resources to support our global initiatives.
Responsibilitiesinclude driving global programs, ensuring executive buy-in, leading product team alignment and marketing support, along with field and channel relationships. By establishing and growing business and technical relationships with key vendor partners across the cloud collaboration portfolio, along with managing the day-to-day interactions with a handful of top vendor partners, you will be responsible for driving profitable growth for Ingram Micro.
The ideal candidate will possess both a business and commercial backgroundwith strong business acumen and leadership that enables them to operate across and connect at multiple levels in an organization. The candidate must possess a solidproduct, marketingand business development background, with a strategic focus to drive large initiatives as well as comprehensive go-to-market plans with the right mechanisms that drive results – aligning product management, marketing, & sales across our strategic vendor partners and Ingram Micro. The ideal candidate will also have a solid technical understanding of the business solutions being delivered with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions.
Roles & Responsibilities
On a global basis lead the definition and execution of Cloud IaaS/PaaS specific initiatives, develop and execute joint sales and Go to Market (GTM) programs.
- Be the subject matter expert for our IaaS/PaaS area within Ingram Micro’sGlobal portfolio. Provide a deep understanding of technologies like AWS (pre) and Azure, as well as the attached Professional services like Assessments, migrations and Managed services
- Own the day-to-day relations for a handful of global strategic vendors and work with the broader team to support the global strategy and execution plans, programs, and GTM
- Be able to develop from the comprehensive technology platforms from vendors like AWS and Azure tangible GTM solution campaigns for our various client groupsand define the execution process
- Achieve revenue targets built through joint planning with the vendors and Ingram Micro business leaders around the world
- Engage the Ingram Micro Business Unit Leaders, Marketing, and Sales channels to create and drive revenue and margin optimized plans based on delivering the above targets
- Work with reporting and BI teams to put in place governance and tracking processes to ensure visibility of progressagainst targets
- Co-ordinate and drive a performance management cadence to ensure action plans are in place to deliver on targets
- Manage the day-to-day business relationship with investment countries, optimize programs and share best practices across countries during the year
- Bachelor's Degree required
- A minimum of5-7 years proven product, pre-sales, or business developmentexperience in the software/technology industry and brings unique balance of public cloud platform expertise on a commercial and product/ technical level
- A minimum of 5 years’ experienceworking with channel partners to deliver programs, campaigns and incentives
- Experience of hosted / cloud-based solutions would be highly regarded
- Consistently exceeds goal and key performance metrics, with hands on experience delivering onprogram and campaign initiatives
- Experience developing comprehensive go-to-market plans with F100 companies and executing across international markets
- Strong presentation and communication skills; ability to articulate complex concepts to cross functional audiences and drive mindshare
- Strong business and commercial acumen, with a demonstrated track record of driving, growing and managing a large vendor portfolio
- Ability to think and work creatively to develop unique joint value propositions
- Effectively build strategic working relationships and develop and use collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals
- Build trust and display confidence in his or her intentions and those of the organization
- Strong sense of ownership in his or her work
- Excellent written, analytical and business development skills to balance strategic thinking and execution of tactical activity including the ability to crisply communicate and present at an executive level
- Ability to travel internationally may be required
JOB SUMMARY Assists the Vice President, Business Development in developing the organization's overall marketing plan, and executes and directs the marketing of company Thermal products and/or...
Description: Responsible for providing leadership to a team committed to achieving specified goals of a project. Provides high quality and cost effective project management, analytic support...
Microsoft D365 CE Functional Consultant - REMOTE - $120,000 A key client in the energy and utilities industry is searching for a D365 CE Functional Consultant with Field Service experience to join...
KP.org admininistrative interns are responsible for supporting on-going efforts and projects at medical centers to increase KP.org registration rates. Specifically, interns will work on-site...
Description: Functions as a Lead of the healthcare team, coordinates departmental operations that ensure quality patient care in a safe, healing environment that is patient & family centered....
Description: Under the direct supervision of a Registered Nurse or physician provides nursing care in accordance with the legal scope of practice and within established standards of care, policies...
JOB SUMMARY Assists the Vice President, Business Development in developing the organization's...
Description: Responsible for providing leadership to a team committed to achieving specified...
Microsoft D365 CE Functional Consultant - REMOTE - $120,000 A key client in the energy and...
KP.org admininistrative interns are responsible for supporting on-going efforts and projects at...
Description: Functions as a Lead of the healthcare team, coordinates departmental operations...
Description: Under the direct supervision of a Registered Nurse or physician provides nursing...