Sony Music Entertainment is a global recorded music company with a roster of current artists that includes a broad array of both local artists and international superstars, as well as a vast catalog that comprises some of the most important recordings in history. Sony Music Entertainment is a wholly owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation of America.
Sony Music is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
- Release Planning and Scheduling for assigned Epic artist projects. This includes all aspects of digital release planning for audio and video: setting due dates for audio/video/artwork; pushing other departments to hit those deadlines; scheduling/ordering/tracking products
- Obtain credits and metadata information, and enter that into the GRAS label copy system for digital and physical products
- Create and schedule artist Merchandise products in the GRAS/GRPS/CDS systems
- Create and schedule Ringtone and Ringback products in the GRAS/GRPS/AOMA systems
- Create download code fulfillment pages with outside vendors and assign download redemption codes for Vinyl inserts and Promotions/Commerce contests
- Provide accurate metadata to other Epic and Sony departments, using discretion and being mindful of confidentiality
- Handle confidential pre-release assets and information responsibly
- Enter and track JIRA tickets for audio and video QC and upload to Sony delivery systems
- Enter keywords and YouTube descriptions for videos
- Enter & confirm successful delivery of sale pricing campaigns at digital partners
- Field audio/video promotional requests via AOMA and Promo Tool systems
- Provide back-up support for other members of the department as needed.
- Oversee copyright and business affairs clearances for digital/physical products
- Work with the Video Promotion and Digital Operations to set up and maintain VEVO pages
- College graduate preferred with 1 year of previous administrative experience in the music business preferred.
- Flexibility in adapting to re-prioritized tasks.
- Strong and professional written and oral communication skills.
Ref#: 35380 CBS Business Unit: CBS News Job Type: Full-Time Staff Job Schedule: Full-Time Job Location: New York, NY, US About Us: CBS was established in 1928, when founder William Paley purchased...
Are you a pop music fan? If so, this role may be for you! The Coordinator of Music Acquisitions & Program Scheduling at MTV will oversee music video acquisitions for all US-based MTV branded...
Viacom is home to premier global media brands that create compelling television programs, motion pictures, short-form video, apps, games, consumer products, social media and other entertainment...
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our...
Genius is looking for a full-time Visual Designer in our New York office to help develop every facet of the Genius identity, including brand sales, marketing, video, editorial, social, and...
Description SiriusXM and Pandora have joined together to create the world’s largest audio entertainment company. Together, we are uniquely positioned to lead a new era of audio entertainment by...
Ref#: 35380 CBS Business Unit: CBS News Job Type: Full-Time Staff Job Schedule: Full-Time Job...
Are you a pop music fan? If so, this role may be for you! The Coordinator of Music Acquisitions...
Viacom is home to premier global media brands that create compelling television programs, motion...
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of...
Genius is looking for a full-time Visual Designer in our New York office to help develop every...
Description SiriusXM and Pandora have joined together to create the world’s largest audio...