Saint George, UTAH | 12 days
Provide efficient leadership of the Crew Support Department to assure the safe, on-time and profitable scheduling of SkyWest Airlines Crewmembers.
- Perform a variety of technical crew scheduling functions and activities.
- Maintain necessary communication with all crewmembers, flight control, and station personnel related to crew schedules.
- Continuous auditing and verification of coverage of all scheduled flights.
- Notification of changes to crewmember daily/monthly schedule changes.
- Continuous monitoring of crewmember schedules to ensure legality/FAR compliance.
- Utilization of reserve crewmembers in the most efficient and expedient method necessary to ensure operational reliability.
- Secure all necessary accommodations including but not limited to hotel and deadhead flight booking.
- Provide excellent customer service and support to all crewmembers through handling all scheduling related items including relaying correct policy, procedural, and regulatory information.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 1 year experience in crew scheduling experience or equivalent.
- Good typing and 10 key skills, good working knowledge of PCs and Windows applications is mandatory.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Familiarity with multi-line phone operations.
- Ability to work with others as part of a team and work under tight time constraints and in high stress situations.
- Must be able to work all shifts designated within Crew Support including midnight shifts, weekend, and holiday schedules.
- Must possess excellent organizational skills, be a self-starter, and work well as part of a team.
- Must be able to perform basic mathematical computations using both decimals and hours/minutes.
- Must be able to follow written and verbal instruction.
- Sitting for extended periods of time.
- Please complete the on-line application. Qualified applicants will be contacted.
- This job posting may have an additional video interview (Green Job) requirement. Please monitor your email and junk folder for additional instructions.
The opportunity: As part of a larger Infrastructure Operations team reporting to the Director of Cloud Operations, the Sr. Manager will be responsible for driving success for the solutions...
The opportunity: The OpenText ECM Technical Analyst team is currently searching for a technically dynamic and resourceful individual who has the ability to provide exceptional technical customer...
The opportunity: As part of a larger Infrastructure Operations team reporting to the Director of...
The opportunity: The OpenText ECM Technical Analyst team is currently searching for a...