|CSR II - RCS|
|Cards and Merchant Solutions|
| About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank® |
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com .
|North American Credit Cards and Merchant Services (NACC&MS) organization was formed in Fall 2011 and brings together the credit cards and merchant services businesses in Canada and the US. TD’s credit card products are distributed through the retail distribution network in the U.S. and Canada; on a national basis in Canada leveraging direct response channels; and, through hundreds of partnership programs with financial institutions, retailers, non-profit organization, sports teams, and other third party organizations. In addition, TD offers private label financing in the U.S. and Canada. With the acquisition of the MBNA portfolio in 2011, TD’s credit card business is now ranked among the largest in Canada and among the top 10 in North America based on loans outstanding. TD’s Merchant Services business provides merchants in Canada and the U.S. with a full range of payment processing services and solutions. TD provides merchant acquiring solutions to some of the largest retailers in Canada.|
|The Retail Card Services Customer Service Representative II performs a variety of Customer service activities for Retail Card Services (RCS) private label credit card individual Customers, including responding to telephone, written and other inquiries regarding account balances, interest rates, lost or stolen cards, charges, balance transfers, stop payments, statement requests, fraud and other issues. This job ensures that own work, as well as work of any Employees supervised, is in compliance with applicable laws, regulations and guidelines, as detailed in policies located on Company intranet; policies include but are not limited to Fair Lending, Know Your Customer, Bank Secrecy Act and other applicable anti-money-laundering policies.|
| • Performs a variety of Customer services activities for typically moderately complex RCS Customers.|
• Resolves escalated issues and problems by conferring with staff, other internal departments, outside contacts and others as necessary.
• Provides training and mentoring for new and less experienced staff.
• Responds to telephone, written and other inquiries regarding account balances, interest rates, charges, statement requests and other issues.
• Resolves problems immediately within authority, defers for additional research or forwards to supervision or dispute resolution as needed.
• Refers Customer disputes to research area.
• Processes Customer mail/E-mail, website, fax and other correspondence.
• Maintains updated Customer account information.
• Consults more experienced Customer service personnel with problems and questions.
• Develops knowledge of credit card Customer service industry practices, credit card products and services, division policies and procedures and applicable consumer credit and other regulatory guidelines.
| • High School Diploma or equivalent experience|
• 2 Years of related experience
• Knowledge of private label credit card industry Customer service practices and procedures, including consumer credit and other related regulatory guidelines
• Strong Customer service skills, including ability to deal professionally with Customer issues, problems and questions
• Ability to work in a high-volume, deadline-driven environment
• Account research skills, with ability to identify and evaluate relevant information
• Knowledge of and ability to explain credit card products as well as division policies and procedures
• Communication skills, both verbal and written, including strong phone skills and ability to document calls and account activity clearly
• PC skills
• Assigned typically moderately complex accounts.
• Must be available to work a variable schedule which may include nights and weekends
|10:30 am - 7:00 pm / Monday - Friday|
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Job Description Summary The Front Desk Agent will check-in/check-out hotel guests courteously and efficiently; process all payments according to established hotel requirements. This candidate will...
Job Description: U.S. Trust, Bank of America Private Wealth Management is a leading private wealth management organization providing vast resources and customized solutions to help meet clients'...
Job Search en (US) es (MX) Login / Register We are now hiring Req #713 Regional Sales Manager Sales Salary PT Friday, July 27, 2018 At NCI, our strength and success lie in one another united in a...
Job Search en (US) es (MX) Login / Register We are now hiring Req #690 Regional Sales Manager-Sales Sales Salary FT Wednesday, August 15, 2018 At NCI, our strength and success lie in one another...
Job Description Summary The Cocktail/Beverage severver is responsible for taking orders and serving beverages to patrons and maintaining tables. Job Description Special Qualifications, Education...
Have a minimum of two years in a Hotel Supervisory or Management position. IHG/Opera pms experience is preferred. Promote a positive and accommodating attitude while interacting with both...
Job Description Summary The Front Desk Agent will check-in/check-out hotel guests courteously...
Job Description: U.S. Trust, Bank of America Private Wealth Management is a leading private...
Job Search en (US) es (MX) Login / Register We are now hiring Req #713 Regional Sales...
Job Search en (US) es (MX) Login / Register We are now hiring Req #690 Regional Sales...
Job Description Summary The Cocktail/Beverage severver is responsible for taking orders and...
Have a minimum of two years in a Hotel Supervisory or Management position. IHG/Opera pms...