1) The tissue in plants that brings water upward from the roots;
2) a leading global water technology company.
Xylem, a leading global water technology company dedicated to solving the world’s most challenging water issues, is the leading global provider of efficient, innovative and sustainable water technologies improving the way water is used, managed, conserved and re-used. Our international team is unified in a common purpose: creating advanced technology and other trusted solutions to solve the world’s water challenges. We are committed to creating an organization of inclusion and diversity, where everyone feels involved, respected, valued and connected, and where everyone is free to bring their authentic selves and ideas.
If you are excited and passionate about helping us #letssolvewater, we want to hear from you! For more information, please visit us at www.xylem.com .
We Offer You More Than Just “A Job”
- Professional Development – To advance the capabilities of our people, we offer a wide variety of experiences to support our employees’ professional growth and continuous learning.
- Total Rewards – We offer comprehensive programs for compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development, work-life integration and corporate citizenship.
- Watermark – Watermark is our corporate social responsibility program working to provide education and access to safe water to ensure healthy lives, gender equality, and resilient communities. Employees have the opportunity to learn and volunteer on various water-related projects.
- Employee Networks – Our Employee Networks provide a professional, supportive network for employees from diverse backgrounds, including Women’s, LGBT+ and Allies, Veteran’s, People of Color and Allies, Emerging Leaders, and Working Parents Networks.
The Role: The Customer Experience Project Coordinator will be responsible for supporting and coordinating the Customer Support Leader with project plans aimed at driving effective and efficient key initiatives towards customer satisfaction.
Essential Duties/Principal Responsibilities:
- Develop, improve and maintain key customer service metrics/dashboard reports as well as appropriate analysis
- Assist in development for Orders report including identification and quantification of significant risks and opportunities.
- Implements and manages reports and dashboards in Salesforce.com (Case management, self-serve, Slemma Phone metrics, Qualtrics, and ensure leaders have access to key data required to successfully manage the business.
- Measure/analyze/report realization and discounting activities to ensure aligned with strategic initiatives
- Drive CRM adoption and accuracy
- Lead or participate in special projects to support the growth of the business.
- Provide support to the Customer Service leadership team as needed.
- Preparation of monthly reporting, presentations, goal deployment plans (GDP), etc.
- Learn customer service and processes across all brands to help identify and reduce complexity with the front end team.
- Ownership of gathering data, modeling, implementing processes
- Exposure to corporate confidential and highly sensitive documents. Must possess ability to handle confidential material without compromise.
- Ability to manage deadlines and successfully complete tasks with a sense of urgency.
Minimum Qualifications: Education, Experience, Skills, Abilities, License/Certification:
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business
- At least 2-5 years of related work experience is required.
- Experience in customer service/or sales operations
- Experience with KPI tools
- Proficient in SalesForce.com, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Must have analytical capabilities and strong attention to detail
- Experience with CRM, ERP, and BI Tools
- Green Belt Certification Preferred.
- Possess strong time management skills with respect to planning, scheduling and expediting projects.
- Strong internal customer focus and interaction to ensure optimum relationships
- Data analysis
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to engage in strategic plan development, deliver results/reports and business plans within assigned deadlines.
(The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- Regularly required to sit or stand, reach, bend and move about the facility
- Must occasionally lift/ transport up to 50 pounds.
(The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- Office: Standard office equipment; work usually performed in an office setting free from any disagreeable elements
- Travel: As required to fulfill the duties listed above. Other travel as needed or required by the company to branches or sales / training events.
- Standard weekly job hours: 40 hours 8am – 5pm with flex as needed)
Xylem is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Surface Facilities Intern - Summer 2021 (ID# 47518) Houston, TX Category: Facilities Management Job Type: Intern Minimum Experience: - Required Education: - Job Description Be involved in projects...
Drilling Engineering Intern - Summer 2021 (ID# 47538) Houston, TX Category: Engineering - Environmental Job Type: Intern Minimum Experience: - Required Education: - Job Description Drilling...
Workover Engineer Intern - Summer 2021 (ID# 47519) Houston, TX Category: Engineering - Mechanical/Electrical Job Type: Intern Minimum Experience: - Required Education: - Job Description Be...
Aviation Marketing Manager (ID# 47514) Houston, TX Category: Marketing Job Type: Full Time Minimum Experience: 10+ Required Education: Bachelor's Degree Job Description Be involved in projects...
Director, Talent Management (ID# 47775) Houston, TX Category: Human Resources Job Type: Full Time Minimum Experience: 10 Required Education: Bachelor's Degree Job Description At WSP, we are...
Security and Telecom Consultant (ID# 47809) Houston, TX Category: Building Technology Job Type: Full Time Minimum Experience: 3-5 Required Education: Bachelor's Degree Job Description WSP USA...
Surface Facilities Intern - Summer 2021 (ID# 47518) Houston, TX Category: Facilities...
Drilling Engineering Intern - Summer 2021 (ID# 47538) Houston, TX Category: Engineering -...
Workover Engineer Intern - Summer 2021 (ID# 47519) Houston, TX Category: Engineering -...
Aviation Marketing Manager (ID# 47514) Houston, TX Category: Marketing Job Type: Full...
Director, Talent Management (ID# 47775) Houston, TX Category: Human Resources Job Type: Full...
Security and Telecom Consultant (ID# 47809) Houston, TX Category: Building Technology Job...