ABOUT THIS POSITION
Aceable is seeking a Customer Experience Advocate to join our Northwest Houston office. As a part of the Customer Experience team, you ensure customer issues are addressed, questions answered, and that quality standards are met on each call. You strive to make each call a positive experience for our customers. You are always willing to help others and you have a passion for learning new skills.
The training class start date for this position will be on 08/03/2020.
Aceable is a mobile education platform that focuses on creating affordable, engaging and convenient online courses available across all of your mobile devices. Built by former teachers, NASA engineers, and those passionate about education, the Austin-based team is obsessed with helping people reach life goals and milestones through online certification.
After launching its first mobile app to provide accredited driver's ed courses, Aceable expanded into real estate education and is quickly becoming one of the leading online real estate schools in the U.S. To date, Aceable touts more than 20 million students and counting. The team is proud of the hundred thousand plus students we're adding to the Aceable family per month. We're only getting started and we need your help to get us to our vision of millions of students per month.
Winner of the Austin Chamber of Commerce’s Austin A-List for the Hottest Growing Startup in 2017 and awarded as one of the Best Places to Work in Austin for multiple years running by numerous entities, such as the Austin Business Journal, BuiltInAustin, and EqualOcean. Aceable fosters a creative, collaborative, and diverse culture whose overall mission is to impact as many student-lives as possible.
ABOUT THE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE TEAM
The Aceable Customer Experience team is the first point of contact for all customer service contacts. They are a customer facing, problem-solving, and results-driven team. They deliver excellent customer service and provide thorough and clear resolutions for our customers. They have a passion for pursuing growth through training, coaching, and learning new skills.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Ensure customer contacts are addressed, questions are answered, and quality standards are met on each contact
- Strive for first call resolution and a positive customer service experience as you conduct inbound and outbound calls, chats, and emails.
- Stay current and informed on product updates, new tools, and changes along with departmental processes while continually looking for ways to improve
- Accurately document all customer interactions within our customer database
- Pursue growth by participating in coaching and training sessions
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention to the appropriate resources
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 1-year customer service or relevant experience
- Must be available for weekend and/or evening work
- Ability to listen and understand the needs of each customer, de-escalate, and provide productive solutions for customers
- Ability to type at an average speed (40+ WPM)
- Ability to open web browser and navigate multiple tabs simultaneously
- Chat experience a plus
- Strong customer focus and desire to create delight for our students
- Effective verbal and written communication, including proper grammar
- Eagerness to learn and develop new skills
- Organizational skills; detail- and quality-oriented
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment with multiple deadlines
- Impeccable time management
- A suitable remote working environment with reliable internet connection and distraction free, quiet area for calls is required. Laptop, headset, and voice-over phone equipment will be provided. (Due to the current pandemic, this role is currently a teleworking position.)
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Generous time off programs
- Passionate, high-achieving teammates excited to help you succeed and learn
Description Xylem |ˈzīləm| 1) The tissue in plants that brings water upward from the roots; 2) a leading global water technology company. Xylem is the leading global provider of efficient and...
Working Title Financial Services Associates (2 positions available) Role Title Admin and Office Spec III - 19013 Job Open Date 08/07/2020 Job Close Date Jobs close at 11:59pm...
Emergency Management Specialist (ID# 45903) Houston, TX Category: Infrastructure Job Type: Part Time Minimum Experience: 1+ Required Education: Bachelor's Degree Job Description Be involved in...
*TEMPORARY POSITION BASED ON NEED* QUALIFICATIONS: High School Diploma / GED, desirable experience in Windows, Chrome and iOS environment. Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices...
Emergency Manager (ID# 45888) Houston, TX Category: Infrastructure Job Type: Part Time Minimum Experience: 5+ Required Education: Bachelor's Degree Job Description Be involved in projects with our...
QUALIFICATIONS: 1. Proof of high school diploma or GED equivalency. 2. Three (3) years of administrative/clerical experience or three (3) years of experience in human resources, insurance or...
Description Xylem |ˈzīləm| 1) The tissue in plants that brings water upward from the roots; 2) a...
Working Title Financial Services Associates (2 positions available) Role Title Admin and Office...
Emergency Management Specialist (ID# 45903) Houston, TX Category: Infrastructure Job Type: Part...
*TEMPORARY POSITION BASED ON NEED* QUALIFICATIONS: High School Diploma / GED, desirable...
Emergency Manager (ID# 45888) Houston, TX Category: Infrastructure Job Type: Part Time Minimum...
QUALIFICATIONS: 1. Proof of high school diploma or GED equivalency. 2. Three (3) years of...