Core-Mark (Nasdaq CORE) www.core-mark.com
Core-Mark is a Fortune 300 company that continues to grow for over 130 years as an industry leader in fresh and broad-line solutions to the convenience retail industry. Our reputation of empowering customers, employees, and communities has allowed us to build over $16 Billion in revenue. Through our 32 distribution centers, we offer a full range of products, programs, and solutions to customers across the U.S. and Canada.
At Core-Mark, you will discover a culture that enables you to grow, challenges you to achieve, and embraces you as family. Show us your power and come explore your opportunities with Core-Mark.
THE POWER OF ONE. STRENGTHENED BY ALL.
The Customer Experience Specialist, is responsible for business activities as it relates to our retail partners’ general experience of working with Core-Mark for the purpose of improving sales, profitability and overall effectiveness. They will work with Company leadership, internal sales leadership, the sales and marketing team and external retail partners to help grow sales faster and more profitably than the industry, influence adoption of best-in-class category management solutions and support cost leverage initiatives throughout the organization
- Develop detailed knowledge and understanding of Core-Mark’s sales strategies and tools. Comprehensive presentations to Retail partners through Core-Mark’s Center of Excellence.
- Create and deliver comprehensive presentations, training materials and facilitate working sessions in support of Core-Mark’s strategies and ability to leverage all selling tools.
- Act as subject matter expert for all of Core-Mark’s sales strategies with direct responsibility to serve the Center of Excellence.
- Develop solid working knowledge of general Convenience Industry and broader Retail landscape, from a retailer’s perspective. Understand challenges and opportunities, including the latest trends and opportunities.
- Responsible to make sure marketing materials, documentation and other accessible information (website content, online portal data, automated business reviews, etc.) are maintained current and comprehensive.
- Support trade and customer events to include value-added meetings and/ or presentations.
- Provides new ideas to gain market share and grow the Company’s sales and profits.
- Maintain working knowledge and use of the Company’s internal and external facing systems.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills & Experiences:
- BS or BA in Business Administration or related field experience.
- 3+ years’ experience in the convenience, grocery, food service, retail or wholesale industry.
- 2+ years’ experience working with convenience-based retailers and/ or direct experience as a convenience retailer.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Strong organization and project management skills. PMP Certification preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to think critically.
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment, to give and receive input, and consider a broad range of perspectives and incorporate such perspectives in making decisions.
- Ability to harness critical thinking skills, communication skills and build credibility.
- Ability to create and maintain strong relationships with internal associates, external clients, and vendor partners.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of convenience, grocery, food service, retail and wholesale industry.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
At Core-Mark, we know your power comes from your overall well-being and the well-being of your family. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package that supports the health of you and your family. As a part of our family, your benefit offerings include:
- Highly Competitive Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Health Savings & Flexible Spending Accounts
- Core-Benefits: Life, Disability, & Employee Assistance Program all paid for by Core-Mark
- Work/Life Balance: Sick Leave, Vacation Time, Holidays, & Tuition Reimbursement
- Financial Wellness: 401(k) Plan with a 50% match on the first 6% contributed, Group Voluntary Benefits, Pet Insurance, Commuter Benefit, Employee Discounts, & Scholarship Opportunities for children of employees
At Core-Mark we are a family. We are committed to creating an environment that embraces and enables all to reach their full potential. It is through empowering every employee to bring their full self and full power to work that makes Core-Mark collectively stronger.
THE POWER OF ONE. STRENGTHENED BY ALL.
DISTRICT: Commerce ISD STATUS: OPEN POSTING DATE: 10/28/2019 CLOSING DATE: 11/15/2019 POSTING NUMBER: 059673 REQUIRED CERTIFICATIONS: English Language Arts and Reading From Grade:4 To...
DISTRICT: Commerce ISD STATUS: OPEN POSTING DATE: 10/30/2019 CLOSING DATE: 11/15/2019 POSTING NUMBER: 059711 REQUIRED CERTIFICATIONS: Mathematics From Grade:4 To Grade:8 Mathematics From...
DISTRICT: Commerce ISD STATUS: OPEN POSTING DATE: 11/05/2019 CLOSING DATE: 11/15/2019 POSTING NUMBER: 059774 REQUIRED CERTIFICATIONS: Generalist From Grade:EC To Grade:4 Core Subjects...
DISTRICT: Nova Academy STATUS: OPEN POSTING DATE: 10/29/2019 CLOSING DATE: 12/28/2019 POSTING NUMBER: 059688 REQUIRED CERTIFICATIONS: Generalist From Grade:4 To Grade:8 Generalist From...
DISTRICT: Uplift Education STATUS: OPEN POSTING DATE: 10/28/2019 CLOSING DATE: 12/27/2019 POSTING NUMBER: 059660 REQUIRED CERTIFICATIONS: Core Subjects From Grade:4 To Grade:8 LOCATION:...
DISTRICT: Midlothian ISD STATUS: OPEN POSTING DATE: 11/11/2019 CLOSING DATE: 01/10/2020 POSTING NUMBER: 059882 REQUIRED CERTIFICATIONS: Core Subjects From Grade:EC To Grade:6 LOCATION: ...
DISTRICT: Commerce ISD STATUS: OPEN POSTING DATE: 10/28/2019 CLOSING DATE: ...
DISTRICT: Commerce ISD STATUS: OPEN POSTING DATE: 10/30/2019 CLOSING DATE: ...
DISTRICT: Commerce ISD STATUS: OPEN POSTING DATE: 11/05/2019 CLOSING DATE: ...
DISTRICT: Nova Academy STATUS: OPEN POSTING DATE: 10/29/2019 CLOSING DATE: ...
DISTRICT: Uplift Education STATUS: OPEN POSTING DATE: 10/28/2019 CLOSING DATE: ...
DISTRICT: Midlothian ISD STATUS: OPEN POSTING DATE: 11/11/2019 CLOSING DATE: ...