Customer Experience Supervisor - (17017395)
: United States-Arizona-Phoenix
Flexible Work Location Acceptable: No
: Customer Support/Client Service Support
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Waste Management (WM), a Fortune 250 company, is the leading provider of comprehensive waste and environmental services in North America. We are strongly committed to a foundation of operating excellence, professionalism and financial strength. WM serves nearly 25 million customers in residential, commercial, industrial and municipal markets throughout North America through a network of collection operations, transfer stations, landfills, recycling facilities and waste-based energy production projects.
Grow you career! Grow your network! Grow with Waste Management! If you bring the passion for customer service, we will give you a fun and engaging work environment, a great compensation and benefits package, and opportunities to grow with our organization. Waste Management is looking for goal oriented, Customer Focused Inbound Service Representatives like you to provide world-class customer service to our customers. What are you waiting for apply today!
I. Job Summary
Manages Customer Service Representatives and administrative activities of the assigned Customer Service function.
II. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned.
- Provides day-to-day management and support to customer service staff.
- Oversees personnel needs of the customer service department including selecting, coaching, and training employees and evaluating employee performance.
- Provides input into termination, compensation, and promotion decisions.
- Monitors and evaluates customer service performance. Identifies operational issues and process improvements, and implements strategies to improve performance.
- Monitors call center schedules, training time and performance forecasts to ensure service levels remain at or above set goal.
- Evaluates customer feedback through various channels. Identifies process improvements and implements performance improvement mechanisms.
- Communicates and enforces company policies and procedures and develops and implements customer service performance standards.
- Mentors Lead Customer Service Representatives and provides guidance to continue growth in customer service organization.
- Determines training needs and establishes programs.
- Compiles all customer service reporting requirements. Develops and analyzes budgets, reports, and financial data.
- Investigates and resolves escalated customer service inquiries.
III. Supervisory Responsibilities
The highest level of supervisory skills required in this job is the management of non-exempt employees. This includes:
- Direct supervision of ________ full-time employees, and
- Indirect supervision of _________ full-time employees, including call center administrative staff.
The requirements listed below are representative of the qualifications necessary to perform the job.
A. Education and Experience
- Education: High School Diploma or GED (accredited)
- Experience: 5 years of relevant work experience
B. Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Other Requirements
- None required.
C. Other Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required
- Call center or customer service experience and supervisory/management skills required.
V. Work Environment
Listed below are key points regarding environmental demands and work environment of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Normal setting for this job is: office setting.
At Waste Management, each eligible employee receives a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. As well as a Stock Purchase Plan, Company match on 401K, and more! Our employees also receive Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Personal Days. Please note that benefits may vary by site.
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been looking for, please click "Apply.”
Job ID: JR0053785 Job Category: Facilities and Site Services Primary Location: Phoenix, AZ US Other Locations: Job Type: Tech Grad Facilities Industrial Waste Systems Technician Job...
Claims Fraud, Waste, Abuse & Reporting Analyst - C1-1800972 About WellCare: WellCare Health Plans, Inc. is a Fortune 500 company traded on the New York Stock Exchange (symbol: WCG). It provides...
Job ID: JR0053135 Job Category: Intern/Student Primary Location: Phoenix, AZ US Other Locations: Job Type: Intern Facilities Technician Intern Job Description Join Intel-and build a better...
Continuous Improvement Intern - Requisition ID 095750 USA-Arizona-Phoenix Description About L3 Technologies L3 Technologies is a prime contractor in Command, Control, Communications,...
We have an opening for a part-time BAKER position. Location: Glendale Community College - 6000 W. Olive Avenue Glendale, AZ 85302 Note: online applications accepted only . Schedule: P/T: Monday...
We have an opening for a full-time ASSOCIATE, WAIT STAFF position. Location: Maricopa Medical Center - 2601 E. Roosevelt St., Phoenix, AZ 85008. Note: online applications accepted only...
Job ID: JR0053785 Job Category: Facilities and Site Services Primary Location: Phoenix, AZ...
Claims Fraud, Waste, Abuse & Reporting Analyst - C1-1800972 About WellCare: WellCare Health...
Job ID: JR0053135 Job Category: Intern/Student Primary Location: Phoenix, AZ US Other...
Continuous Improvement Intern - Requisition ID 095750 USA-Arizona-Phoenix Description About L3...
We have an opening for a part-time BAKER position. Location: Glendale Community College - 6000...
We have an opening for a full-time ASSOCIATE, WAIT STAFF position. Location: Maricopa Medical...