MOVE YOUR CAREER FORWARD
Be a vital player for one of the largest and most recognizable names in
Logistics, Transportation, Fleet Maintenance and Supply Chain Services in the World!
The Customer Logisitics Supervisor is typically dedicated to an assigned area of responsibility within an account or location. The incumbent ensures that productivity and operational goals are met in order to deliver customer satisfaction. Individual will be working in a dynamic environment that focuses on delivering continuous measurable improvement to the customer.
The work schedule for this opening would be M-F with a start time of 6pm each day.
In addition to a comprehensive benefit package, a 401(K) Savings Plan with a company match, discounted stock purchase options and performance-based annual cost of living increases, we are proud to offer:
- An assortment of work schedule options, including 4-day work weeks, weekends, nights or days.
- Comprehensive training and the ability to directly affect your income and work/life balance based on your personal performance.
- Internal management development with a clear line-of-sight and time-frame to your next-level position.
- Additional and local Ryder resources and business verticals to help overcome any obstacle or challenge you encounter.
- The stability and peace-of-mind that comes with working for a World-Class, Fortune 500 organization that has been in business for over 85 years with over 36,000 employees worldwide.
We are seeking the best and most promising candidates to provide creativity, agility and superior customer service that will exceed our Customer’s expectation.
If you possess a strong work ethic and an burning desire to succeed and grow your career, then we have an opportunity for YOU!
You MUST be willing to commit yourself to align with our Customer’s core values:
Communication, Honesty, Performance Excellence and be able to embrace and utilize Technology as part of your daily routine. In addition, YOU are the management and professional representative of the Ryder organization.
If you work experience and/or education aligns with the Requirements and Responsibilities listed below,
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required
- Experience with DOT, OSHA, and all related safety regulations required
- Minimum of 6 (six) months supervisory experience required
- 1-3 Years of experience in a transportation, warehouse or distribution environment preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Preferred
- Knowledge/Experience in transportation environment, (i.e. Shipping, receiving and inventory management, distribution or dispatch) preferred
- Knowledge of warehouse and or software applications, routing and dispatch software systems preferred
- Performance management of direct reports. Developing direct reports
- Employee relations/issue resolution New employee training
- Disciplinary actions
- Quality assurance Administrative duties
- Customer satisfaction/problem resolution
- Ensure functional area meets all productivity goals and objectives
- Safety management and reporting
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
Date Posted: 2019-11-19-08:00 Country: United States of America Location: HMD31: Annapolis, MD 2551 Riva Road , Annapolis, MD, 21401-7435 USA At Collins Aerospace, we’re dedicated to relentlessly...
Temp Teacher Assistant (TA) Bilingual -Summer Title I/AAA Program, Anne Arundel County Public Schools, 21 daysThis position is posted in order to create a pool of candidates to fill positions as they become available. Those selected for Summer Program positions will be notified by mail. Title Title...
Title Title Code Technician-Transportation Operations E43150 Division/Department Unit Grade Transportation III 11 Reports To (title only) Current as of Specialist-Transportation 7/1/2011 Position...
Fire Protection Consultant (ID# 44197) Elkridge, MD Category: Fire Protection Engineering Job Type: Full Time Minimum Experience: 2-5 Required Education: Bachelor's Degree Job Description WSP, a...
Fire Protection Intern- Summer 2020 (ID# 44584) Elkridge, MD Category: ENGINEER Job Type: Intern Minimum Experience: 0-1 Years Required Education: Bachelor's Degree In Progress Job Description We...
Title Title Code Teacher Specialist-Integrated Math-Elementary C01547 Division/Department Unit Grade Curriculum and Instruction I 12-Month Reports To (title only) Current as...
Date Posted: 2019-11-19-08:00 Country: United States of America Location: HMD31: Annapolis, MD...
Temp Teacher Assistant (TA) Bilingual -Summer Title I/AAA Program, Anne Arundel County Public Schools, 21 daysThis position is posted in order to create a pool of candidates to fill positions as they become...
Title Title Code Technician-Transportation...
Fire Protection Consultant (ID# 44197) Elkridge, MD Category: Fire Protection Engineering Job...
Fire Protection Intern- Summer 2020 (ID# 44584) Elkridge, MD Category: ENGINEER Job...
Title Title Code Teacher Specialist-Integrated...