MOVE YOUR CAREER FORWARD
Be a vital player for one of the largest and most recognizable names in
Logistics, Transportation, Fleet Maintenance and Supply Chain Services in the World!
The Customer Logisitics Supervisor is typically dedicated to an assigned area of responsibility within an account or location. The incumbent ensures that productivity and operational goals are met in order to deliver customer satisfaction. Individual will be working in a dynamic environment that focuses on delivering continuous measurable improvement to the customer.
The work schedule for this opening would be M-F with a start time of 6pm each day.
In addition to a comprehensive benefit package, a 401(K) Savings Plan with a company match, discounted stock purchase options and performance-based annual cost of living increases, we are proud to offer:
- An assortment of work schedule options, including 4-day work weeks, weekends, nights or days.
- Comprehensive training and the ability to directly affect your income and work/life balance based on your personal performance.
- Internal management development with a clear line-of-sight and time-frame to your next-level position.
- Additional and local Ryder resources and business verticals to help overcome any obstacle or challenge you encounter.
- The stability and peace-of-mind that comes with working for a World-Class, Fortune 500 organization that has been in business for over 85 years with over 36,000 employees worldwide.
We are seeking the best and most promising candidates to provide creativity, agility and superior customer service that will exceed our Customer’s expectation.
If you possess a strong work ethic and an burning desire to succeed and grow your career, then we have an opportunity for YOU!
You MUST be willing to commit yourself to align with our Customer’s core values:
Communication, Honesty, Performance Excellence and be able to embrace and utilize Technology as part of your daily routine. In addition, YOU are the management and professional representative of the Ryder organization.
If you work experience and/or education aligns with the Requirements and Responsibilities listed below,
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required
- Experience with DOT, OSHA, and all related safety regulations required
- Minimum of 6 (six) months supervisory experience required
- 1-3 Years of experience in a transportation, warehouse or distribution environment preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Preferred
- Knowledge/Experience in transportation environment, (i.e. Shipping, receiving and inventory management, distribution or dispatch) preferred
- Knowledge of warehouse and or software applications, routing and dispatch software systems preferred
- Performance management of direct reports. Developing direct reports
- Employee relations/issue resolution New employee training
- Disciplinary actions
- Quality assurance Administrative duties
- Customer satisfaction/problem resolution
- Ensure functional area meets all productivity goals and objectives
- Safety management and reporting
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
Date Posted: 2019-06-19-07:00 Country: United States of America Location: HMD31: Annapolis, MD 2551 Riva Road , Annapolis, MD, 21401-7435 USA At Collins Aerospace, we’re dedicated to relentlessly...
Education Required: High School Diploma or equivalent is required plus a minimum of 6 years of relevant experience. Driving Record Requirements: Requires a valid driver’s license with a clean...
About Aramark Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic...
Bachelor’s degree in Optical Engineering, Optical Sciences and Engineering, Physics, or Electrical Engineering from an accredited major university (or equivalent experience) plus a minimum of 10...
Description A Victory Packaging Picker/Packer plays a key role in the efficient distribution of our warehouse deliveries and arrivals. Working in conjunction with all warehouse operational staff,...
Title Title Code Temporary - Specialist - Transition (School-Based) Y00151 Division/Department Unit Grade Varies 0 TEMP Reports To (title only) Current as of Principal 9/12/2019 Position...
Date Posted: 2019-06-19-07:00 Country: United States of America Location: HMD31: Annapolis, MD...
Education Required: High School Diploma or equivalent is required plus a minimum of 6 years of...
About Aramark Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports...
Bachelor’s degree in Optical Engineering, Optical Sciences and Engineering, Physics, or...
Description A Victory Packaging Picker/Packer plays a key role in the efficient distribution of...
Title Title Code Temporary - Specialist - Transition...