Customer Logistics Supervisors, are you innovative, agile, enjoy a challenging work environment, interested in professional/person development and developing others?
Would you like to work for a company whose culture fosters growth and opportunity from within?
How about the opportunity to work with a diverse group of fortune 500 clients and getting to see the impact of your hard work?
If so, this is the career move you’ve been looking for!
The Customer Logistics Supervisor will be the front line supervisor to the associates and anything that happens in the field. You will be the first one to be engaged with the associates while simultaneously driving business excellence through quality metrics. You’ll be energized by leading, gaining buy in and support from your associates as well as your leadership team.
You must be comfortable with fast paced changes and adapt to a rapidly changing client needs. Consistently monitor associate performance to effectively coach and influence their performance. With winning comes additional autonomy to make additional impact on the client and your organization's bottom end. You thrive in a culture where you are responsible for driving safety, performance, innovation, success and are most comfortable being responsible for each of them.
This is a high growth opportunity. With a solid track record you will have the opportunity to move into more senior management roles and beyond. You will have very strong people management skills and drive performance through KPI’s and process improvements.
Apply now and email Valentina at Valentina_serna@ryder.com for more information!
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required
- Experience with DOT, OSHA, and all related safety regulations required
- Minimum of 6 (six) months supervisory experience required
- 1-3 Years of experience in a transportation, warehouse or distribution environment preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Preferred
- Knowledge/Experience in transportation environment, (i.e. Shipping, receiving and inventory management, distribution or dispatch) preferred
- Knowledge of warehouse and or software applications, routing and dispatch software systems preferred
- Performance management of direct reports. Developing direct reports
- Employee relations/issue resolution New employee training
- Disciplinary actions
- Quality assurance Administrative duties
- Customer satisfaction/problem resolution
- Ensure functional area meets all productivity goals and objectives
- Safety management and reporting
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
Project Director (ID# 44607) Bethlehem, PA Category: Environmental Job Type: Full Time Minimum Experience: 7+ Required Education: Bachelor's Degree Job Description Be involved in projects with our...
Kelly Services, Inc. is happy to exclusively present a multi-year long term contract for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator at our client Air Products and Chemicals, Inc., at their Corporate...
Project Director (ID# 44607) Bethlehem, PA Category: Environmental Job Type: Full Time Minimum...
Kelly Services, Inc. is happy to exclusively present a multi-year long term contract for a...