MOVE YOUR CAREER FORWARD
Be a vital player for one of the largest and most recognizable names in
Logistics, Transportation, Fleet Maintenance and Supply Chain Services in the World!
In addition to a comprehensive benefit package, a 401(K) Savings Plan with a company match, discounted stock purchase options and performance-based annual cost of living increases, we are proud to offer:
- An assortment of work schedule options, including 4-day work weeks, weekends, nights or days.
- Comprehensive training and the ability to directly affect your income and work/life balance based on your personal performance.
- Internal management development with a clear line-of-sight and time-frame to your next-level position.
- Additional and local Ryder resources and business verticals to help overcome any obstacle or challenge you encounter.
- The stability and peace-of-mind that comes with working for a World-Class, Fortune 500 organization that has been in business for over 85 years with over 36,000 employees worldwide.
We are seeking the best and most promising candidates to provide creativity, agility and superior customer service that will exceed our Customer’s expectation.
If you possess a strong work ethic and an burning desire to succeed and grow your career, then we have an opportunity for YOU!
You MUST be willing to commit yourself to align with our Customer’s core values:
Communication, Honesty, Performance Excellence and be able to embrace and utilize Technology as part of your daily routine. In addition, YOU are the management and professional representative of the Ryder organization.
If you work experience and/or education aligns with the Requirements and Responsibilities listed below,
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required
- Experience with DOT, OSHA, and all related safety regulations required
- Minimum of 6 (six) months supervisory experience required
- 1-3 Years of experience in a transportation, warehouse or distribution environment preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Preferred
- Knowledge/Experience in transportation environment, (i.e. Shipping, receiving and inventory management, distribution or dispatch) preferred
- Knowledge of warehouse and or software applications, routing and dispatch software systems preferred
- Performance management of direct reports. Developing direct reports
- Employee relations/issue resolution New employee training
- Disciplinary actions
- Quality assurance Administrative duties
- Customer satisfaction/problem resolution
- Ensure functional area meets all productivity goals and objectives
- Safety management and reporting
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
SAP Administrator (ID# 42370) Rochester, NY Category: Administrative/Support Services Job Type: Full Time Minimum Experience: 5+ Required Education: Bachelor's Degree Job Description JOB...
Project Controller (ID# 42371) Rochester, NY Category: Energy Job Type: Full Time Minimum Experience: 5 Required Education: Bachelor's Degree Job Description About WSP USA WSP USA is the U.S....
Must be available weekdays, Monday -Friday. Will work two or three days. Start time is 8:00 am. May work a 4 or 8 hour day. Hertz, an industry leader is seeking high-charged, high-energy, team...
Ref#: 31890 Job Schedule: Full-Time Job Location: Rochester, NY, US Description: Can you share the spotlight in an ensemble cast? Are you as comfortable with people laughing at you, as you are...
Are you looking for the next step in your veterinary career? If you’re excited about the opportunity to lead the health care team at the flagship of one of the largest privately owned veterinary...
The Car Sales Clerk for the Webster Store will have the following duties. Receiving cars and controlling all accounting related to getting cars front line ready for sale. Handle all Fleet Control...
SAP Administrator (ID# 42370) Rochester, NY Category: Administrative/Support Services Job...
Project Controller (ID# 42371) Rochester, NY Category: Energy Job Type: Full Time Minimum...
Must be available weekdays, Monday -Friday. Will work two or three days. Start time is 8:00 am....
Ref#: 31890 Job Schedule: Full-Time Job Location: Rochester, NY, US Description: Can you share...
Are you looking for the next step in your veterinary career? If you’re excited about the...
The Car Sales Clerk for the Webster Store will have the following duties. Receiving cars and...