H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemicals across all industries throughout the world. While our products are virtually invisible, they play a vital role in ensuring the quality of modern life and we are committed to connecting what matters to solve some of the world's biggest adhesion challenges.
Customer Service Agent - South Bend, Indiana
The Customer Service Agent reports to the Customer Service Manager and has account management responsibilities, and is the single-point-of-contact for his/her assigned customers (either by geography and/or customer channel), to ensure customer satisfaction is achieved; and assist in achieving the company’s set goals for revenue, profit, receivables, on-time and fill-rate, quality and safety.
- Single-Point-of-Contact to customer. Ensure your customer’s needs and expectations are met. Follow through with requests to completion
- Ensure orders are entered on-time, entered with 99.5% accuracy and shipped on-time
- Building lasting relationships with customers through knowledgeable communication and proactive calls to ensure service expectations are met
- Create new customers and maintain existing. Ensure customer’s address information, contacts, terms, shipping requirements, regions, salespeople, etc., are entered and maintained accurately in Prism and Salesforce. Modify as necessary based on information provided by the customer, Sales and/or the Credit department
- Respond to inquiries received by internal and external customers within 4 hours or by end of day, whichever is sooner
- Actively participating on teams while contributing skills and appropriate knowledge to drive to solutions and results
- Needs a High school diploma or equivalent, Bachelor’s degree preferred or combination of related years of college and/or years of customer service/sales experience
- One plus years of customer service/sales experience
- Intermediate PC skills in Microsoft Office, and ERP systems
- Strong communication skills; written, telephone, speaking, reading and listening
Employees are eligible for full benefits, including medical, dental, insurance, 401k contribution, paid time off and paid holidays. This position may also qualify for medical reimbursement depending on the employee’s annual base salary. If qualified, H.B. Fuller will pay up to 100% of the employee’s medical premium. All employees also qualify for an annual cash bonus, based on business performance. Annual raises are rewarded based on company and individual performance.
To all recruitment agencies: H.B. Fuller does not accept agency resumes unless directly engaged by Human Resources. Please do not forward any resumes to Human Resources or any employees. H.B. Fuller is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
For more information and to apply, go to: http://jobs.hbfuller.com/
H.B. Fuller is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
South Bend, Indiana, United States
Buchanan Community Schools: Athletic Director Buchanan Community Schools is welcoming applicants for the position Athletic Director to oversee middle school and high school athletic programs, in...
Buchanan Community Schools: Athletic Director Buchanan Community Schools is welcoming applicants...